Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded one of Inc's Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup Company, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer ecommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
Lead growth marketing at a fast-growing startup that's making effective skincare accessible to everyone.
Why this role?
- Lead a 30+ person growth team at a fast-growing startup. You’ll manage a range of teams including digital and offline user acquisition, CRO, and analytics and data science
- Build capabilities for long-term success. We’ve in-sourced in a lot of areas that are traditionally outsourced - growth tooling, creative, influencer management. You’ll have the opportunity to refine our capabilities and build long-term competitive advantage
- Work with a talented and passionate team. Our team of user acquisition managers, business analysts, data scientists and growth managers has achieved outsized results by maintaining a high bar for quality
- Join us at a magical time. We're growing fast and have excellent unit economics, which gives us a great foundation to work with. You'd join at the perfect time to shape our continued rapid growth and directly impact our future success
- Build and mentor a brilliant team with a high sense of ownership. Foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies our values of team-first attitude, humility and getting stuff done
- Evolve our growth strategy combining a long-term view with updates based on the latest learnings through testing and iterating
- Refine existing capabilities and build new ones that further our competitive advantage by enabling the team with the right processes and systems to scale
- Get hands on when needed to help our teams build these capabilities - you know what it takes operationally day in and day out to bring the strategy to life
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders on the brand, creative, product and other teams to drive forward our growth strategy
- You have led a growth or marketing team in a modern D2C brand
- You love building high-performance teams and will do whatever it takes to make your team successful
- You know what it takes to build truly differentiated marketing capabilities
- You're never satisfied with the status quo - you are always looking for the next opportunity to improve performance
- You love empowering and supporting your teams in solving complex problems
- You communicate clearly and effectively across teams and levels and maintain cross-functional relationships with stakeholders and teams around the company
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.