Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values, grounded in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career. It’s a place for people to learn, achieve and grow.
The Morgan Stanley Digital Marketing team is looking for a talented marketing analytics leader to drive insights and measurement across our digital channels, enabling us to deliver highly personalized, authentic, and timely experiences to drive acquisition and customer engagement.
You have experience measuring marketing effectiveness and customer experience. You leverage data to identify trends and opportunities to influence customer behavior. You bring strong relationship building skills and experience across key stakeholders to deliver actionable business intelligence and insights in clear and well-defined terms. You’re passionate about defining measurement frameworks, data visualization, and reporting to guide business growth and outcomes.
- Lead team of marketing analysts responsible for delivering data-driven insights in support of the Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley at Work marketing teams
- Partner with Wealth Management, firm-wide and Morgan Stanley at Work marketing teams to define and fulfill marketing analytics roadmap
- Leverage demographic and behavioral customer data to derive actionable insights and targeting strategies to inform marketing treatments and campaigns.
- Build capabilities in multi-channel marketing analytics, inclusive of engagement/retention measurement and attribution
- Establish testing framework using the plan-launch-measure-iterate principle to scale high impact initiatives and deliver maximum return against defined objectives and budgets; partner with product marketing teams to refine, iterate and optimize campaigns based on results
- Perform analytic tasks, including but not limited to:
- Define requirements for digital marketing campaigns including tagging, measurement & reporting
- Analyze marketing campaign performance
- Gauge trends
- 7+ years of experience working as a data analyst involved in customer acquisition and engagement experiences, with 3+ years managing others in this function (experience in financial services is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to define business KPIs and establish performance measurement frameworks with proven track record of user engagement, behavior profiling, and funnel analysis
- Understanding of core digital marketing capabilities and marketing tech stack
- Experience with Tableau, Adobe Analytics, and SQL
- Self-starter, strong problem solving skills, and analytical mindset with excellent attention to details
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong teamwork, time management, and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math, Engineering or quantitative field is required