We’re looking for a world-class VP of Marketing who will be leading all aspects of Incode’s marketing initiatives, including brand strategy & positioning, lead generation, digital, content and social media in a high growth digital identity startup with a world-class product and a strong management team.
Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Lead all aspects of Incode’s marketing initiatives as well as having strong impact in the company’s strategy and execution plans.
- Provide a strategic vision for the company’s brand and ensure robust, integrated, and flawless execution of its mission
- Collaborate with the CEO to implement the vision and direction of the Company
- Provide strategic direction and functional support for all marketing, advertising, content, lead generation and branding initiatives
- Devise the Company’s go-to-market strategy and plan
- Craft and evangelize inspiring positioning, messaging, and value proposition that differentiates and drives demand for our products
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption of emerging technology and media channels
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing global marketing team
- This role will own Incode’s marketing strategy to drive audience engagement, advance brand recognition and consumer trust, and effectively tell the story of the product & the brand.
- Lead the development of an integrated, multi-channel communications strategy that aligns with Incode's goals and objectives, including market sizing and new product selection
- Lead the roll-out of an integrated launch strategy for B2B and B2C launches
- Develop clear messaging around Incode's technology and value proposition
- Help shape the Incode brand design, voice and tone; set clear guidelines that drive consistency across communications
- Develop content and thought leadership for the communications strategy including web, email, and social
- Lead market research to help inform product development, positioning and pricing
- Ensure no lead left behind in partnership with sales, revenue operations. Manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, lead routing and efficient handovers processes to the sales team.
- Manage and understand the entire marketing and sales cycle, from acquisition to close, to improve pipeline growth and velocity across the funnel in partnership with a growing sales team.
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions, and forecasts regarding our demand generation strategies, target account plans, and paid investments
We're Excited About You Because You Have
- 10+ or more years of experience with marketing strategy, product marketing, or brand marketing
- 7+ or more years of experience with team leadership
- A clear track record of world class performance in growth or marketing leadership roles in series B+ startups and corporates. Your background should clearly demonstrate excellence
- Experience in both B2B and B2C companies
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Big picture thinking and meticulous attention to detail--you’re able to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned marketing strategy and drive yourself and your team towards execution.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to spot trends, themes, and convert numbers to action items
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer that’s comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done even in the face of time, budget, and resource constraints
- Strong bias for action and results and an intrinsic ability to deal with ambiguity
- Blazing intelligence, curiosity and a technical mindset.
- Demonstrated passion for identity platforms and health consumer products, and, ideally,, experience in enterprise software companies
- Experience building and leading marketing teams in dynamic startup environments, ideally those with a strong developer/community/ecosystem and fintech components.
- demonstrated ability to generate compelling stories and to make the complex simple
- Demonstrated communications expertise with exceptional verbal communication skills and a clear and persuasive writing style
- Ability to organize, remain productive, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and have an immediate impact in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Collaborate team player with great interpersonal skills, the ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Ideally, but not necessary, you have experience in the biometric, identity, KYC or AML industries
What You Can Expect
- High growth environment
- World-class team members
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unlimited vacations
Incode Technologies is a biometric identity company that builds secure, top-rated solutions for frictionless banking, hospitality, and retail experiences. The company’s flagship suite, Incode Omni, is an end-to-end omnichannel identity platform that enables seamless access across multiple channels with products focused on authentication, onboarding, and payment verification to reach and engage the next-generation consumer. Incode sets a new standard in convenience and security in order to enhance customer experiences and build a global database of identities using the world’s fastest edge-facial recognition technology as recognized by NIST.
Incode Omni is already used by some of the world’s largest banks, financial institutions, governments and retailers. Incode is based in San Francisco and operated globally with offices in Europe and Latin America.
Incode is also launching HealthID, Incode’s Covid-19 status certification platform that enables organizations to create safer environments for their employees and customers, by verifying their workforce Covid status (tested recently, immune or - eventually - vaccinated), as well as integrating to diagnostic and access control kiosks, in an automated and secure way.
Founded in 2015 in San Francisco by a group of entrepreneurs and machine learning engineers, we seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach new challenges unconventionally. We believe brilliant minds have the power to do great things! We’re a fun-loving, goal-crushing team who are immensely proud to be part of a common goal: to map the identity of humankind.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the company operates globally with additional offices in Latin America and Europe.