Nutanix is growing and looking for a SolutionsMarketing Manager to lead our global go-to-market (GTM) planning and execution in a key emerging segment. This is an opportunity to influence the future of the industry and drive a new growth area for the company.
In this role, you will be responsible for overall positioning and messaging, launch strategy and sales enablement. You will serve as a spokesperson representing the company with prospects, customers and analysts. Prior product marketing experience in the areas of Cloud Services, DevOps, Automation, Cloud Native or other Enterprise SaaS solutions would be a great fit.
- Manage the worldwide introduction and launch of ground-breaking Nutanix products and solutions
- Define real-world market segmentation models, and develop optimized messaging for specific markets and audiences
- Develop creative strategies and assets for global demand generation and awareness campaigns
- Enable sales and channel teams with high-value sales tools, including presentations, solution guides and white papers
- Present the Nutanix solution and value proposition at industry tradeshows, conferences and webinars
- Support other marketing disciplines (e.g., channel marketing, AR/PR, more) with both subject matter expertise and marketing acumen
- Engage key market influencers through social media and other channels
- 4+ years of product marketing and/or product management experience in the datacenter infrastructure market
- Strong domain expertise in cloud solutions and products around infrastructure, virtualization, PaaS, or a closely adjacent technology
- BS in engineering or computer science, plus MBA (preferred)
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Ability to think and work strategically, but also execute as an individual contributor
- Proven track record in supporting worldwide sales teams meet revenue goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and polished presentation abilities
- High degree of comfort with all forms of social media, and an understanding of how it can be leveraged in a B2B technology market
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 .
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About Our Business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.