About the job
We are looking for high caliber and tested Senior Product Manager - Technical to start a project with strategic significance and high exposure. In this role you will define scalable processes and frameworks leveraged by multiple cross-functional teams. You will apply both business and technical acumen in a fast-paced, ambiguous and innovative environment. Our ideal teammate possesses a natural curiosity, sharp analytical skills and is excited to pioneer on behalf of customers.
If you enjoy dealing with high ambiguity, complexity and broad scope that will be at the epicenter of our initiative, come join us!
- 5+ years product management, product marketing, and/or business leadership experience in a technology context
- Relevant experience in marketing, brand management, and demand generation
- Proven track record of delivering results for large, cross-functional initiatives while managing multiple competing priorities
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- Strong strategic aptitude
- Excellent communication and analytical sills
- Strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude
- The ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing environment, as well as a rapid work pace.
- A proven track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
- Experience with large scale e-commerce platforms including systems involving complex business logic
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to scope technical requirements and prioritize
- A Masters in computer science or related technical discipline
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1544371