Who We Are
Bestow is a digital life insurance company built on full stack technology and AI. In a world in need of greater financial resilience and protection, Bestow democratizes access to smart financial products and powers some of the world’s leading consumer platforms. We are reimagining and rebuilding a 400-year-old, $7 trillion industry to create a brighter future for millions of families. And we’re just getting started.
The Bestow team is a diverse band of first principles thinkers on a mission to do good. We’re fortunate to be backed by leading investors and partners including Valar Ventures, NEA, 8VC and MunichRe.
We are open to you working remote
As a Senior Manager of Growth you will lead the strategy and growth of marketing partners, lead-generation opportunities, and partnerships at Bestow.
- You will be working to source and grow new opportunities for customer acquisition, helping to expand Bestows footprint and sales across a variety of industries and verticals.
- Targeted verticals range from Fintech & Insuretech apps, benefits providers, lead-generation partners and advertising networks.
- Lead the prospecting, onboarding and scaling of partners and be a critical subject matter expert on each partner, their own growth story, and the levers available to further sales traction.
This is a high-visibility, key role with a sizeable annual budget and day-to-day interfacing with VP & C-level executives.
Experience We Would Like You To Have
- Identify, manage, grow and optimize a portfolio of marketing & distribution opportunities, across media websites, fintech apps, lead generation companies, other insurers and more
- Prospect, prioritize, and negotiate deals with new distribution partnersLead the integration and onboarding of any identified opportunities, working with multiple teams internally to hit timelines and launch successfully
- Own & deliver the forecasting and scaling of new vendors and partners
- Set, track, and report on marketing partner performance metrics
- Manage partner marketing compliance efforts Collaborate with stakeholders in marketing, product management, analytics, finance, and more to ensure partner success
A Little About You
- Masterful presenter and influencer across all levels of an organization, comfortable presenting from CEO-level to individual contributors
- Have 7+ years of relevant experience in business development and/or marketing partnerships in a digital company at scale and/or management consulting experience (Fintech experience preferred)
- Strong quantitative skills & forecasting ability; advanced Excel & business modeling skills; SQL a plus
- Proven ability to make and deliver a forecast revenue number with a combination of new and existing partnersStrong strategic and critical thinking abilities
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s or MBA a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bestow does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Choose your own computer setup (Mac or PC)
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities