If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, the Samsung Home Appliance Team is the place to be. We continue to grow our market share by providing the most Innovative products on the market, and our dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world’s top talent. From JD Powers to CES, the awards keep piling up. The dynamic culture at Samsung offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, Samsung is the place to be. Are you ready to #OwnTheUnknown? Join us.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting into the Head of Channel Marketing & Strategy, the Sr. Manager, Channel Marketing will be responsible for driving and managing all Home Appliance (HA) co-op marketing efforts for The Home Depot (THD) account to amplify product demand and drive consideration & conversion. The scope focuses on integrated go-to-market planning (in-store and online) rooted in insights, budget management, media mix assessment, and ensure best-in-class Samsung branded experience across all touch points (omnichannel). This role will provide thought leadership and gain alignment with multiple cross functional support teams (demand generation, account team, retail operations), THD, and any external agencies involved in the development of demand & traffic generating campaigns, in-store experiences, and POP including net new test n learn opportunities. Must develop and deliver executive level actionable recommendations followed by concrete plans managed to completion. This role is accountable for acting as a main business lead for all matters related to channel marketing, driving revenue generating initiatives, both short to mid-term and longer term, to gain incremental market share and overall growth.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Formulate and manage channel marketing programs, including Go-To-Market playbook, to support product launches, sustained or always-on programs, national promotions and event marketing.
- Manages account level marketing and promotional planning across all paid and owned channels (TV/Radio/Display, Social, CRM, Search, Print, in-store, THD.com) in collaboration with customer marketing team for the entire year.
- Act as main lead driving end to end activation and execution including performance management and optimization of marketing tactics to increase ROI.
- Collaborate with Cross-functional teams to drive a 360 plan while representing appropriate channel partners’ views in order to effectively manage account priorities.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company.
- Present analysis and recommendations to leadership and assist in developing comprehensive channel marketing overview strategy
- Act as the voice of brand and manager of national priorities within customer marketing teams, cross functional teams internally and agency partners externally
- Has responsibility for the operational performance of the co-op marketing investment; directs the resolution of complex operational and organizational problems
- Ability to deal and cope with ambiguity at times and be flexible
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree with 12+ years in progressive marketing roles
- 7+ years of experience in channel marketing, trade marketing, or consumer journey marketing
- Experience managing direct and indirect teams, to include agency oversight
- Prior experience in product marketing and project management required
- Prior experience in appliances or consumer retail industries preferred
- Social media/digital marketing experience a plus
- Comfortable working in a dynamic fast paced industry and matrix organization with multiple constituents
- Should have advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint knowledge and skills
- Most important will be strong communication, both written (PPT presentations) and oral skills
- The ability to work either independently or in a team environment to achieve personal and team project goals, including the completion of assignments within and exceeding established time frames
- Must be creative thinker and strong team player
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.