Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As our Director of Product Marketing, you’ll play a key role in creating GTM materials and empowering our sales team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Messaging and Positioning: Craft and optimize positioning and messaging (including competitive positioning) to equip sales team to close deals, and to deploy through all market-facing communication touch points (website, sales messages, SDR, content, etc.).
- Product Launch: Quarterback successful product launches from inception, all the way through to a successful launch.
- Sales & CS Enablement: Equip the sales teams to close deals with messaging, sales strategies, materials, tools, and market knowledge, with the aim of increasing close rates, competitive win rates, decreasing sales cycle length, increasing ACV.
- Pricing & Packaging: Optimizing pricing and packaging for differing segments to maximize revenue and profitability and increase deal size.
- Content Strategy: Craft content strategy that addresses each part of the buyer’s journey, online and offline, from awareness to decision.
- Thought Leadership: Build event presentations, write compelling articles, and brief decision makers, all in an effort to dominate mindshare.
- Partner Enablement: ensure our partners and channels are equipped with the materials, training, and support they need in order to succeed in selling Gong.
- Competitive Landscape: Competitor intelligence, win/loss analysis.
- Demonstrated results in product marketing for a B2B tech product
- Ideally, experience at a company with ARR > $10M
- Self-driven, high energy, works great with other team members
- Able to work locally in our SF office
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
You'll get to
- Join a fast-growing company, really make an impact on the business, and most importantly, enjoy the ride!
- Help scale the a small but mighty team.
- Go through an incredible onboarding program.
- Enjoy free breakfast & lunch every day along with all the best snacks. Who doesn’t love snacks!
- Last but certainly not least, you will get to play with a variety of top notch cute puppies each and every day :)