Help us Deliver Technology for Human Sensemaking
Anaconda is the world’s most popular data science platform. With more than 20 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning. We pioneered the use of Python for data science, champion its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open source for competitive advantage and groundbreaking research.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture of ability and humility and an environment that is both relaxed and focused. We stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open-source users, and each other.
Here is what people love most about working here: We’re not just a company, we’re a movement. Our dedicated employees and user community are democratizing data science and creating and promoting open-source technologies for a better world, and our commercial offerings make it possible for enterprise users to leverage the most innovative output from open source in a secure, governed way.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our rapidly-growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your skills and apply it to the world of data science and machine learning.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and execute product marketing deliverables such as positioning and messaging documents, sales collateral and training, pricing models, and competitive and win-loss analysis
- Develop deep knowledge about our product portfolio, our competitive landscape, and the ecosystem in which we operate
- Work closely with product management, demand generation, sales, and sales engineering to define and transmit a good understanding of buyer personas and problems, product benefits
- Support our growing partner portfolio with joint messaging, sales enablement, partner go-to-market strategies, product expertise, and program management work. Serve as SME for demand generation team to help define co-marketing strategy
- Help the demand gen team develop effective lead generation and qualification programs
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field of study, MBA preferred
- 3 + years of Product Marketing experience
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, product management, or other relevant role
- Ability to learn quickly, assimilate and translate technical concepts into strategic value propositions
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Team attitude: “I am not done, until WE are done”
- Embody our core values:
- Ability & Humility
- Innovation & Action
- Empathy & Connection
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working in an open source or data science-oriented company
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Unique opportunity to translate strong open source adoption and user enthusiasm into commercial product growth
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- On the cutting edge of enterprise application of data science, machine learning and AI
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
- Employees-first culture
- Remote friendly work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Health fitness membership or reimbursement
- Paid parental leave - both mothers and fathers
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Open vacation policy
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.