Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our marketing organization.
Pantheon is searching for a senior individual contributor to join its growing Partner Marketing team. The Partner Marketing team manages sales enablement and co-marketing programs with our agency and technology partners.
Reporting to the Director of Partner Marketing, the candidate will be responsible for overseeing and growing our partner relationship with Google. This is a very important and highly visible role within the company that will directly contribute to the success of the Growth Marketing Team and Pantheon as a company. We are looking for an experienced candidate who will be responsible for owning and driving partner marketing campaigns, programs, and engagements from strategy through implementation.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Gain an understanding of our WebOps platform and how it works. Be a trusted advisor and subject matter expert for our partners and colleagues.
- Develop and execute joint marketing programs with/through and for Google including events, webinars, content, PR, and social media.
- Drive eﬀorts to increase external and internal awareness of Pantheon and partner success, collaborating with cross-functional marketing, enablement, and partner teams.
- Develop/maintain relationships with marketing counterparts at Google. Facilitate GTM planning and execution.
- Forecast, measure, and analyze the impact of programs on opportunity creation, pipeline, sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and success.
- Develop and iterate joint solution messaging, positioning, and collateral for Pantheon and Google to drive new business.
- Facilitate sales team readiness for partner campaigns and work closely with SDRs and sales reps on partner lead follow-up process and attribution tracking.
What you Bring to the Table
- 7+ years of experience in fast-growth B2B technology company, building partner marketing programs and campaigns, ideally in enterprise software space
- BA in business, marketing, communications or equivalent, MBA is a plus
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business/marketing with and through the partner community and technology marketplaces
- Experience enabling and supporting partner co-selling with a large technology provider such as Google, AWS, or Microsoft
- Innovative problem-solver with exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem-solving, and have a bias for action
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects across numerous teams and work streams. Ability to influence and motivate team members cross-functionally
- Consistently communicate and collaborate with internal shareholders to ensure programs tactics are supporting or exceeding goals
- Knowledgeable and experienced in enterprise-level demand generation best practices, including the methods and tactics to support post-MQL sales and marketing outreach.
- A successful track record of developing partner lead pipeline through webinars, email campaigns, events, and other creative programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-growth environment
- Experience working with marketing tools and databases such as Marketo and Salesforce
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.