The platform marketing team is a hybrid partner and product marketing team at HubSpot.
HubSpot has partnered with software companies and developers around the world to offer tools to solve customer pain points. Customers rely on integrated software to run their businesses, with the average customer installing five or more apps. Our ecosystem of both HubSpot-built and partner-built integrations is growing, and we’re looking for someone to drive narratives of platform products and launch them to customers and partners.
As a senior marketing manager on the platform marketing team, you will own and execute on App Marketplace and strategic integration communications, craft content to enable our partners to build quality integrations, and launch platform-related products to our app partner & customer audiences. In this role, you’ll work closely with product, developer relations, marketing, and the App Partner Program teams to deliver an exceptional partner experience.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Bring a consistent voice to messaging across products and launches.
- Launch platform products to app partners and customers.
- Deliver high-quality positioning of:
- Partner-focused or platform products
- App Marketplace updates/launches.
- Strategic integrations
- Partner with our strategic partnerships teams to help inform positioning for campaigns involving strategic partners.
- Own and execute an enablement strategy to help app partners be successful building, launching, and growing their app with HubSpot. Including, surfacing and sharing app partner case studies/success stories on how partners launched and grew with HubSpot.
We’re Looking For People Who Are
- Exceptional at building positioning and narratives around a specific product.
- Exceptional communication and cross-functional collaboration skills across business development, developer relations, product, and marketing teams.
- Have a drive for urgency to work through projects with tight timelines and many moving parts.
- Are comfortable with change and a dynamic environment where things can be ambiguous, move quickly and often change.
Extra Experience (a Plus, Not a Requirement)
- Experience in partner marketing or working with a partner program
- Experience launching products and/or programs
- Experience launching platform products or driving awareness of an app ecosystem
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.