About the job
The Marketing Operations Senior Manager is a key leader overseeing offer creation for Intuit’s Consumer Group, which includes TurboTax, TurboTax Live and Mint. This role plays a business-critical role in managing all aspects of consumer-facing product pricing while delivering new benefits to our customers. Partnering closely with Engineering, Finance, Product, Customer Care, Marketing and Business Strategy, you will advise the business on best practices, technical feasibility, and pricing requirements across our suite of offerings. In this role, you will be responsible for the stability and reliability of our pricing systems along with our technology teams, laying out the roadmap for new system enhancements and capabilities that increases our speed to market accelerating the business.
What You'll Bring
- 7+ years of technical expertise and designing solutions to meet business needs preferably in commerce, marketing operations and technology.
- 5+ years managing projects with very strong time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Proven track record of managing a team, working with engineering teams with global responsibilities, product managers and more for exceptional end-to-end results.
- Experience in a BA-type role… understand business and customer requirements, to perfect operational process and technology requirements to deliver on those. Six-sigma belt a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communications to simply communicate complex requirements, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organized and logical critical thinking.
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, multiple projects, being able to think and react quickly.
How You Will Lead
- Oversee and own implementation/creation of pricing and promotions (set high-quality assurance and outcomes).
- Improve commerce processes and policy documentation related to pricing and portfolio management to increase operational efficiencies and ensure broad communication of process.
- Define and anticipate system requirements and documentation for short and long-term improvements to accelerate operational velocity partnering with application delivery teams and product managers.
- Manage yearly pricing and promotion program and specific pricing projects such as employee discounts, care agent voucher support, ensuring all operational tasks are planned in advance and completed on time with quality and compliance.
- Act as a primary approver and influencer for commerce solutions that benefit the Consumer Group, including solution design reviews, user acceptance testing, system demos and more.
- Facilitate new product creation from setup through implementation.
- Partner with stakeholders (marketing strategy and customer care) and serve as a trusted advisor to the operational implications of setting up promotional campaigns, price tests and seasonal changes on pricing.
- Own the end-to-end customer experience including pre-auth and post-auth, from advertising to in-product and all pricing touchpoints, to facilitate effective quality control and troubleshooting.
- Incident triage and management
- Manage the pricing operations team with a continuous improvement mindset and be a leading member of the Go-To-Market Operations and Technology team.