Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase is looking for a senior marketer to join the Demand Gen team who is dynamic, creative, and has a proven track record of executing effective programs to hit engagement, pipeline and revenue goals. This role will manage ABM-centric marketing programs with a focus on webinars, virtual events, direct mail, and email marketing.
If you’re excited about digital marketing and metrics, like working with a variety of teams and marketing projects, and enjoy seeing all your hard work come to life in a high-growth environment, then this opportunity is for you!
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own and run Demandbase webinar programs, from strategy to execution including securing speakers, content planning, promotion, delivery and follow up.
- Write, build and optimize emails, landing pages, social copy and more.
- Establish, track, and improve conversion rates, velocity, pipeline and ROI for marketing programs.
- Launch integrated campaigns that leverage content, email, web, virtual events, partners, and more to hit quarterly pipeline goals.
- Partner with sales on target accounts, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, prioritization, and reporting.
- Create email nurture programs, segmented lists and campaign assets—including emails, landing pages, and forms.
- Optimize our demand generation funnel to drive pipeline cost-efficiently.
- Own and manage the budget for your key channels and make smart investments to drive pipeline and engagement at key target accounts.
- Partner with internal creative teams and product marketing to strategize and execute on integrated marketing campaigns and rapidly test new channels.
- Share best practices. Speak with customers on calls and with prospects at virtual events and conferences to spread the word about the power of ABM.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years B2B experience with multi-channel marketing campaigns and a focus on digital/growth marketing.
- Solid understanding of demand generation and ABM with a track record of owning campaigns and driving results.
- Proficient with marketing tools such as Salesforce, marketing automation, Google products social platforms and webinar platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinker – you should like working with data, be able to create Salesforce reports with ease, enjoy measuring campaigns, and love to optimize.
- Self-starter – you spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them.
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!