HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Computer vision and an exceptional culture.
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER Wants You
HOVER is looking for a technical Sr. Growth Manager to create, own, and implement our demand generation, activation, and retention strategy. This person will create the system and engine that ultimately grows HOVER’s customer base, increases LTVs, and reduces churn. This person should thrive in ambiguity, be able to easily structure complex problems (e.g., attribution challenges) and implement technical and process solutions. They should be incredible data-driven and have a ‘testing-first’ mindset when it comes to driving results.
You will work within the Growth team -- a cross-functional group of marketers, engineers, product managers, data scientists, and operational experts -- to come up with out-of-the-box solutions while staying laser focused on moving the needle on our KPIs.
You Will Contribute By
Owning and driving all demand generation efforts and channels. You will work with our agency to come up with a testing roadmap and ultimately drive more scale and higher ROAS for each channel. At times, you will launch scrappy tests on new channels or for certain initiatives to prove out hypotheses.
Oversee our lifecycle marketing efforts to drive new and existing users towards key behaviors and actions. You will own the testing roadmap, strategy, and execution for developing a comprehensive set of communications (e.g., in-app, push, SMS, email) to drive certain outcomes.
Further build out our attribution system and MarTech improvements to facilitate testing and drive more impact. You will write SQL to add additional attributes into Braze, analyze data in Tableau, and dive into our MarTech stack (e.g., Braze, Segment, etc.) to make sure the infrastructure is in place for successful testing and analysis.
Finally, create and continue tweaking our top-of-funnel strategy, tying together Brand efforts to down-funnel conversions and revenue. This will involve coordinating across the business, especially with our Marketing team to ensure all Integrate Marketing Campaigns drive towards measurable results and ultimately have positive business impact.
Your Background Includes
- 4+ years of full stack Growth Marketing experience (i.e., acquisition through retention)
- Familiarity with working with Tableau or other Business Insight tools and can write basic calculations on-the-go to find insights
- Experience operating in an 80/20 mindset and deliberately prioritizing your time when there are competing exciting and impactful projects to work on
- Strong ability to organize and communicate large, complex initiatives and parallel work streams that involve many cross-functional stakeholders
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave - We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of conferences, workshops, or certifications
- Transportation - Pre-tax commuter benefits and free parking