ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
About the right team member:
A career at ClassPass is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing company committed to helping people reach their fitness goals. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly detail-oriented strategy manager to test, develop and execute our B2B Marketing strategy to deepen engagement with our fitness and wellness studio partners. This role will focus on the whole marketing journey from funnelling inbounds and acquiring leads to retaining our partners. This person will oversee the full B2B marketing strategy and messaging across all marketing channels, including email, webinars, paid digital, SEO, and CRO to create a holistic and robust business strategy.
The right candidate loves to work and lead cross-functionally, is able to think strategically and tactically, enjoys testing and iterating, has a relentless drive and passion for the studio partner and ClassPass, and will roll up his/her sleeves to execute flawlessly. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, love fitness, and want to be involved in the growth of an exciting company!
- Partner closely with other marketing functional leaders (SEM, CRO, Paid Social, Email) to execute your strategy alongside our large team of sales leaders, account managers, and onboarders
- Identify opportunities to engage our studio partners along their journey to upsell them on new products, reduce churn and increase partner sentiment.
- Own the end-to-end testing / optimization roadmap for partners, including concepting, executing and reporting out test results
- Drive the communications calendar, messaging, audience selection and analysis/key insights for our existing partners
- Leverage analytics and partner insights to inform the overall B2B Marketing strategy -- with the ability to properly define the critical KPIs and track progress against them
- Develop and articulate partner messaging strategy for product and feature launches
- Work closely with our engineers to ensure we are using technology to drive the best possible partner engagement program; including process optimization, personalization, data segmentation, list development, triggered campaigns, and CRM tool optimization
- Partner closely with our analytics / business insights team to develop dashboards and reporting to monitor and optimize lifecycle metrics
- Develop a technical understanding of the broader marketing team’s skills (e.g,. email production, ESP tool proficiency, internal admin tools, SQL/Tableau)
- 5+ years of B2B marketing, consulting, finance or analytics experience. Experience with subscription based businesses a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to lead large, cross-functional teams to drive key business results
- Very strong organization and project management skills -- and proven track record of ability to see and execute on big picture initiatives
- Ability to manage an internal marketing team as well as successfully partnering cross-functionally with a large sales and ops team
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, Excel)
- Ability to execute on data and trends in partner and channel behavior into actionable insights, and execute against them
- Familiarity with email service providers, including emails and in-dashboard messaging
- Experience leveraging data-driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction and optimize programs
- Strong analytical and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.