Marketing | San Francisco, CA
If position is eligible for remote employment, it will exclude the following locations: Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative digital media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
The Search Marketing Manager develops and manages International customer acquisition programs across digital marketing channels to drive growth across all business segments. The ideal candidate is a data-driven performance marketer with a strong focus on paid search engine marketing programs, understanding of attribution and with solid working knowledge of other digital channels such as display, video, and/or mobile advertising. The marketing manager in this role will collaborate with the local marketing team, cross-functional stakeholders from finance, product, engineering, global eCommerce, and demand generation teams to launch and optimize integrated digital campaigns, drive attribution efforts, and attain monthly, quarterly, and annual program KPIs.
This position is an individual contributor and reports to the Director Search Marketing, International.
- Develop, launch, and optimize ROI-driven advertising campaigns across the digital landscape focusing particularly on paid search with the possibility of working with other online marketing channels.
- Lead the Digital Acquisition team efforts for one of our International regions and be the key stakeholder for the local marketing teams
- Drive continuous optimization across all facets of campaigns by partnering with cross-functional teams to develop, localize and test new ad copy, banners, content, and landing pages
- Leverage campaign and sales metrics from native advertising platforms such as Google Ads as well as internal data warehouse tools to analyze performance and optimize programs
- Partner with the marketing analytics team to produce reports outlining results and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Recommend and define digital advertising campaign strategies, tactics, and test plans to achieve business objectives
- Help implement and trouble-shoot marketing technologies, including advertising pixels, 3rd party tags, audience segments, and parameter tracking
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising
- 3+ years of experience managing campaigns in Google Ads and/or Bing Ads platforms
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, including basic modeling and forecasting, performance analysis, and technical troubleshooting
- Powerful written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to leverage large datasets to run campaign analysis and provide recommendations with demonstrable experience driving growth through testing and analysis
- Experience with analytics platforms and upper funnel analysis for awareness campaigns
- Experience managing large international digital advertising budgets in excess of $10M annually
- Familiarity with any of: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, AdRoll, Apple Search Ads, Demandbase, Drupal, Eloqua, Facebook Ads, LiftOff, LinkedIn Advertising, Optimizely, or QlikSense
- SEO experience a plus
- Experience marketing B2B and/or SaaS products a plus
- Knowledge of a foreign language is a plus
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
- Computer Software