4flow – We are over 600 team members across 16 global locations. What started in Berlin, Germany in the year 2000 – with a team of just five people – has grown into an industry leader in supply chain optimization with offices on four continents.
We are continuing our global growth and further expanding our business in the United States. Grow with us and join the 4flow team in Troy, Michigan, as our:
What your new challenge will look like
As the Sales and Marketing Director you will take responsibility for positioning the 4flow brand in the US market and growing 4flow’s local US customer base. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing, and continuously improving the marketing strategy
- Proactively develop and execute sales & marketing initiatives (channel, content, and design) for all three 4flow business lines, while aligning the strategic direction with the US Managing Director
- Take ownership of creating new qualified customers leads in North America for all three 4flow business lines and actively supports the Management of all business lines to generate revenue from these leads.
- During the development of these initiatives you will apply your market knowledge of positioning a complex value proposition on the US market.
- Grow and develop the US sales and marketing organization according to business needs and profitability.
Why you belong at 4flow
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, industrial engineering, or business management
- 10+ years of relevant work experience at an international organization selling and/or marketing supply chain software (e.g. TM, S&OP, …)
- Very good understanding of sales/marketing methods and processes
- Experience in building, leading, and growing a sales organization
- In depth knowledge of the US logistics and supply chain market
- Very good understanding of US-specific marketing channels (e.g. conferences, US supply chain organizations) and content design
- Experience with marketing, brand building, complex value proposition building and business development in the area of supply chain management
- Legally authorized to work in the US (no relocation or sponsorship available)
4flow, Inc. is an American company with German roots that offers a clearly defined vision, excellent job security, and outstanding opportunities for your individual development. As part of a highly international, fast-growing company with a vibrant corporate culture, you will enjoy a competitive base salary, an attractive bonus system, and a great benefits package.