Pulse Secure is a Great Place to Work-Certified and is a company built by exceptional people who are focused on learning, collective growth and making their customers successful.
Pulse Secure provides easy, comprehensive software-driven Secure Access solutions that provide visibility and seamless, protected connectivity between users, devices, things, and services. Our suites uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application, and network access to enable hybrid IT in a Zero Trust world. Today, more than 80% of the Fortune 500 and over 20,000 enterprises (and 18M end-points) and service providers across every vertical entrust Pulse Secure to empower their mobile workforce to securely access applications and information in the data center and cloud while ensuring business compliance.
We’re looking for a Senior Director of Product Marketing to join our growing marketing team at our San Jose headquarters. This visible position is for a driven, experienced and creative product marketing professional who has a passion for storytelling and positioning – one who is accustomed to rolling up their sleeves to deliver the messaging, sales plays, assets, air coverage, promotions and field support needed to accelerate business. They will be a technically adept, analytical, hands-on team leader that has a proven track record of orchestrating integrated sales enablement programs and accelerating business. This role reports to the Chief Portfolio & Technology.
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience, and at least 5+ years leadership in a security product marketing and product management capacity where you have “made a difference”
- Tech and product marketing savvy; demonstrated success in an enterprise security software or hardware company with high ASP; Secure Access domain expertise a requisite
- Execution-oriented with strong project management, prioritization and multi-task skills
- Strong initiative; self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as overseeing a team
- Honed communications skills to deftly present information, rally organizations and engage prospects
- An analytical thinker and creative doer - technical degree with MBA preferred.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20% within the U.S. and internationally
- Design, progress and contribute to the development of an integrated sales enablement program that provides compelling messaging, assets, tools and offers across the buyers’ journey and personas
- Be responsible for product line strategy, go-to-market programs and tactics, and sales support infrastructure directing a team of accomplished product marketing professionals
- Develop and drive launches, sales plays and promotional campaigns interfacing by working with and gaining backing from marketing comms, technical marketing, product management and sales teams
- Define, direct and produce message sourcing documents, presentations, white papers, data sheets, competitive notes, solution briefs, product training and telesales guides to fortify sales initiatives
- Be an evangelist and subject matter expert across our portfolio to promote Pulse Secure to media, analysts, partners, resellers and customers directly and through various communication mediums
- Collaborate closely with digital and field marketing, as well as executives, sales and channel leadership to help build and review sales materials, demand generation, and channel promotions
- Own analyst relations agenda and fully support public relations, digital event and telemarketing content and field marketing to boost industry awareness and support lead generation
- Generally contribute to overall marketing strategy, revenue attribution and team