About the job
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Reality Labs is on a mission to build the next computing platform by putting people at the center of emerging hardware and software technologies. In Facebook Reality Labs, we have a Product Operations organization, that includes the business, marketing, insights, and sales functions. Within this team, there is a PMM organization that leads Product Launch Strategy and In-market business strategies and activities. This role will support the newly forming In-Market business management team within the PMM org. In-market activities include those needed to grow the business with existing and new products such as demand and supply planning, portfolio and product lifecycle management, sales activation, customer engagement and retention, growth marketing, and activations to optimize execution against the full customer journey (Marketing activation, promotional planning, distribution plans, etc.). We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive strategy through integration of Facebook owned Sales and Marketing channels, working with Performance Marketing, CRM, Sales with focus on First-Party, Direct-to-Consumer (1P DTC) selling channels, and Product Growth teams. This is a new role in our growing org which requires a self-starter mentality to influence business growth outcomes as well as organizational outcomes.
- Use strong business acumen to lead in-market growth initiatives in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Growth Product teams to identify scalable business opportunities across DTC markets, adapt and adopt market-level learnings to drive Global scale
- Conduct basic and complex business analysis to identify problems, find trends, develop and test hypotheses, to drive decision-making and strengthen business plans
- Support annual business planning and organizational change management working as part of a new and growing team
- Collaborate across Facebook categories and business units to identify and implement best practice growth strategies for First-Party (1P) channel execution
- 7+ years professional experience in brand management and/or product marketing in consumer goods or consumer technology
- BA/BS degree
- Foundational business acumen, including marketing, sales, and supply chain
- Analytical skills with experience in e-commerce selling strategies and performance metrics
- Experience establishing strategy and bringing it to life in actionable plans
- Experience identifying risk and managing trade-offs across cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience communicating clearly and concisely
- Experience collaborating across functions while managing the progression of business growth initiatives
- MBA degree
- Experience working in a large, matrixed organization
- Experience growing a new business in the US and international markets
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.