About the job
About Udemy Business
In today’s rapidly evolving skills landscape, our mission is to help employees do whatever comes next. Built for businesses striving to lead through changes and be at the forefront of innovation, Udemy Business (UFB) offers a subscription to Udemy’s top-rated courses. Leading organizations around the world choose Udemy Business to upskill their workforce and drive learning forward.
The Udemy Business Marketing team is responsible for finding, growing and engaging organizations of all sizes that are in need of a modern, fresh, and engaging learning platform. We are directly responsible for generating revenue for the business and we drive strategic direction. We’re growing our team rapidly and building out a best-in-class B2B marketing team.
About The Role
As the Product Marketing Manager - Content Strategy and UB Instructor, you will own the strategic vision and go to market for the Udemy Business content collection (across technical skills, business skills, and our International Collection) and help define the product needs of Udemy Business instructors. You will own the positioning and messaging of our content by deeply understanding the product, industry, and customer profile of Udemy Business buyers and end learners. You will work with the Content Strategy team to position and launch courses that drive success and revenue growth for this business. You will own competitive intelligence for similar products to clearly articulate our value and differentiation and partner with the sales team to close opportunities.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
- Own the vision, objectives and key success metrics for the Udemy Business course collection
- Create compelling messaging and positioning and lead the GTM for strategic course launches
- Be the expert and voice for Udemy Business’ dynamic content model and instructors
- Strategize and define product enhancements to solve Content team pain points
- Maintain and increase customer engagement through Sales and Customer Success enablement
- Lead general competitive research for online learning providers and similar type of B2B learning platforms and products to enable sales, CS and product teams
- Deeply understand Udemy Business instructor needs and persona
- Partner with product to make Udemy Business instructors successful
- Bring awareness and marketing opportunities to highlight Udemy Business instructors and their content
We’re Excited About You Because You Have
- A BA/BS degree from an accredited university.
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing.
- Proven success with enterprise Saas B2B software product experience
- Excellent relationship building skills that can work across teams in different locations and functions
- Strong leadership and presentation skills that can communicate complex business products in a simple, compelling way
- Strategic, analytical thinking capabilities and a data-driven mindset
- A customer-centric approach in everything you do to make into go-to-market & product development processes world-class
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM (eg. Salesforce, Marketo), SQL, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the world’s largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. Millions of students are mastering new skills from 65,000 instructors teaching over 183,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building . For companies, Udemy Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to more than 11,000 courses in our Udemy Business catalog, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy Business is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow.
Udemy maintains hubs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Denver, Austin, Boston, Melbourne, Sao Paulo, Dublin, New Delhi, Ankara, Istanbul and Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Udemy investors include Insight Partners, Prosus (Naspers Ventures), Norwest Venture Partners, and Stripes.
At Udemy, we value diversity and inclusion and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Udemy in the News
Udemy Adds More than $1 Billion To Its Valuation in New Funding Round
Udemy’s Workplace Learning Tool Just Surpassed $100M in ARR
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken