At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing and business plans and activities for specific product(s) or product line(s) to establish, enhance, or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. Meets the financial plan by defining creative marketing programs to grow business and market share. Defines and coordinates sales collateral development, pricing and packaging strategies, competitive analysis, product roll out, and, sales training.
- Applies cutting edge principles, theories, concepts, and technologies in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
- Champions and develops innovative principles and ideas.
- Helps in setting organizational road-map.
- Champions projects, programs, and significant business initiatives that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives.
- Exercises wide latitude in determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments and projects.
- Advises senior management on specialized technical or business issues.
- Recognized as an expert in field internally and externally and serves as a role model for the organization.
- Typically known in external community for a specific published achievement.
- 8+ years of related experience and a minimum of a BA degree in EE, CS or similar is required.
- Relevant experience in a product marketing role in the high-tech industry.
- Technical orientation and understanding of semiconductor chip design process.
- An innovative energetic leader and have a decisive style with attentiveness to current and future customer and market trends.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix environment.
- A track record of successfully launching, managing, and growing products.
- Exceptional communication and public speaking skills.
- Experience in the EDA, semiconductor or foundry (preferred).
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.