Orion Advisor Solutions is searching for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join a team of fast-paced and innovative marketers, who are responsible for the growth of our fintech organization that has created an end-to-end framework to facilitate a seamless financial advisor/ investor client journey.
Our marketing team tackles high impact work within the company and unlike many other Product Marketing teams, we help to shape the product, own how we launch the product to market, maintain product adoption post-launch, and highlight our ongoing upgrades and enhancements.
This role is responsible for developing and managing go-to-market strategies, core messaging, positioning, competitive differentiation and integrated marketing activities to drive demand for one of our major product lines. Additionally, we’ll look to our Product Marketing Manager to be the expert in buyer behavior and translate this information into actionable, measurable marketing communication tools that are tailored to various audiences – prospects, customers, partners, and employees.
We’re Looking For Someone Who Is…
A Storyteller: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to CEO of a billion-dollar advisory firm.
Data-Curious: You need to dive into data and insights before developing your strategy and are able to draw inferences into thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market.
Organized: You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep multiple work streams on track. You are comfortable with both strategic messaging and hands-on tactical content creation, all at the same time.
Ambitious: You are passionate about what you do and are eager to make an impact at Orion. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
A Team Player: You thrive by collaborating with not only a team of 30+ marketers but also with almost every other department at Orion. You are able to build relationships and work within a range of disciplines to execute on your work.
You’ll Earn Your Stripes By…
- Working with our data and analytics teams, to develop a deep understanding of customers’ needs through user research from customer feedback, usage metrics, and competitive research.
- Identifying user insights that can spark effective action by our product team and other teams including developer relations and business development.
- Owning go-to-market strategies, including the development of messaging maps, positioning statements, audience segmentation plans, and demand-generation activities that drive product awareness and engagement.
- Collaborating with our product, platform training and sales teams to build audience-focused collateral, including webinars, internal training assets, blog posts, content offers and presentations that help tell how our product lines fit into Orion's story.
- Planning the launch of product upgrades and enhancements as part of our monthly release timeline and managing the cross-functional implementation of your plan.
- Creating client-facing communications and educational materials that drive ongoing feature adoption.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams across product, marketing, sales, business development, user research, analytics, throughout the product development cycle as well as with sales and marketing to deepen platform usage.
- Continuously looking for new ways to disrupt the status-quo, test and try new marketing techniques to push our product marketing activity to the next level.
We’re Hoping You’ll Have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing, Business or other related disciplines is preferred
- 7+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or marketing strategy
- 3+ years of proven experience in developing go-to-market plans and/or creating integrated marketing strategies
- Experience in B2B marketing for technology or financial services companies is preferred