Chime is the largest and fastest-growing player in the challenger-banking space, providing mobile and online banking technology in the U.S. and facilitating over 5M accounts with no physical branches. We’re a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. That’s why we offer access to an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge hidden fees, can give members early access to their paychecks, and enables them to grow their savings automatically. And we’re just getting started. We are proud of our mission, devoted to our members, and passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and have raised over $800M in funding from DST, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Coatue, Dragoneer, Menlo, Access, Forerunner, and others. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
About The Role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading strategy, planning and execution of Go-to-Market plans for new product features and launches. Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Paid Acquisition, Lifecycle, Product, Design, and more, the Product Marketing Manager will activate go-to-market strategies ranging from top-of-funnel awareness campaigns down to lower-funnel conversion campaigns.
- Define, manage, and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives including: audience definition, product positioning, comms architecture, and launch strategy.
- Partner closely with our User Research and Product teams to understand our members needs and the broader competitive landscape.
- Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of go-to-market plans working closely with Product, Design, Paid Acquisition, Social, Content, Lifecycle, and PR.
- Ensure alignment on product positioning and comms architecture across all channels including Marketing, Member Services, and Product.
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investments on the most impactful outcomes and specific KPIs.
- Help define and operationalize the Product Marketing function at Chime.
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- 8+ years managing end-to-end marketing campaigns at an advertising/marketing agency and/or in-house at a tech, consumer finance or innovative, fast-paced consumer brand
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines aligning stakeholders and production teams, minding details, organizing materials and leading and aligning team members.
- Performance oriented and data driven
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to pivot when the data tells you
- Out-of-the-box thinker ready to get creative and take risks building a consumer brand from ground level
- Results-driven, with a passion for using data to build marketing campaigns that solve business problems and advance our brand narrative
- A reputation for developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external relationships working with designers, product managers, compliance, finance, etc.
- A successful track record of project management that spans time, disciplines, and stakeholders
- Experience managing teams and leading Product Marketing
- Experience managing vendor and partner relationships
We know great work isn’t done alone. We’re building a team of individuals to Chime in with their different strengths to benefit our employees and members. We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits.
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service.