Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Zoom Video Communications is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team to focus on Meetings & Chat. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales enablement, and marketing teams to help grow market share. This position is based out of our San Jose, CA Headquarters office, or our Denver, CO office.
- Work closely with Product Management in bringing new features and capabilities to market
- Become an expert on how our customers use Zoom understanding the key benefits and problems they are trying to solve
- Be an expert of the meeting and team IM competitive landscape and key differentiators
- Work with the marketing team on content for campaigns, websites, blogs, webinars, and other demand-gen vehicles
- Build and maintain key messaging documents, videos, presentations, datasheets, white papers, and other assets
- Work closely with sales enablement team on strategies and content (such as discovery guides, personas, journey mapping) for both new hires and existing reps
- Work with the broader product marketing team on pricing, promotions and competitive positioning
- Work on content and presentations for tradeshows and other events
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You’re a pro at building differentiated messaging and assets
- You’re humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more
- You’re really a rock star and multi-task like nobody’s business
- You are comfortable presenting in front of executives and large crowds
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA (preferred)
- 8+ years of professional experience in sales or marketing for a SaaS company, including 3+ years in product marketing
- Working knowledge of meetings, messaging, IM and chat products in the competitive space
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!