Marketers have a problem. For the last decade, they obsessed over getting traffic to their website. Now that they've mastered that piece of the puzzle, the real challenge begins: converting those visitors into revenue.
Mutiny solves every company's most important challenge: growth. We provide a no-code platform to help marketers create engaging, personalized experiences that convert demand into revenue.
Website personalization is only our jumping off point. Our ambition is to ultimately help every company in the world to automate their growth engineering across their entire digital buying experience from the website, to ads, to emails, to every piece of content in between.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including Sequoia, Y Combinator, Cowboy Ventures (Branch, Crunchbase, ProductHunt) and Uncork Capital (Postmates, Intercom, Sendgrid, Front, Eventbrite), and CMOs from companies like Snowflake, Salesforce, Gong, Hopin, and others.
The role, in a nutshell:
We are looking for an exceptional product marketing leader to join our team. Creating a new category is no small feat, so your challenge is to deeply understand our users, to create compelling messaging, stories and pricing and packaging that resonates with the market and sets us up for explosive growth. As the first product marketer at Mutiny, you will have tremendous autonomy and execution leadership. This role is particularly suited for a senior product marketer who has owned pricing and packaging, launches and messaging for a SaaS product line. You will partner closely with our Head of Marketing and CEO to define and materialize the brand and category on our website and via marketing programs.
What you’ll do at Mutiny:
- Develop messaging and positioning informed by qualitative and quantitative research and your deep understanding of our product and users.
- You'll talk to current and prospective customers, understand the competitive landscape, and work cross-functionally to shape the product roadmap and strategy.
- Roll out a usage-based pricing and packaging model that aligns Mutiny's economics with the value we deliver to customers.
- Lead product and feature launches that inspire top marketers to try Mutiny for the first time
- Create sales collateral to help accelerate prospects through our sales cycle.
- Influence the entire Mutiny brand and product category. As you can tell by our name, we plan to stand out with a bold and inspiring brand.
- Build the product marketing function from the ground up, eventually growing a team around you.
What we are looking for:
- 5-10 years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally at companies that have successfully created a new product category. This role is well suited for someone who has led a nimble product marketing team or a very high potential senior PMM who would like to join a rocket ship to expand their scope.
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A storyteller with excellent verbal and written communication skills who is able to synthesize information into digestible messaging.
- A self-starter who can be scrappy and get things done with limited resources; comfortable with the ambiguity and lack of processes at an early-stage start-up.
- Someone who can collect data (customer interviews, expert/stakeholder interviews) and synthesize that data into clear options, leveraging strategic frameworks to help us make decisions.
- Genuine empathy for growth marketers and a passion for helping companies grow.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture and brand.
- A natural leader who can bring together cross-functional stakeholders to get to a consensus.
What we stand for:
We believe that diverse teams have the biggest impact. Our founding team is 50% female and 50% male. We have maintained this same diversity ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
In addition to diversity, these values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the pot, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- All hands on deck