Afterpay has transformed the way people pay by allowing shoppers to receive products immediately and pay in four simple installments over a short period of time. The service is completely free for customers who pay on time - helping consumers spend money responsibly, without incurring interest, fees or revolving and extended debt. Afterpay is offered by more than 42,500 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 6.6 million active customers globally. The solution is currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom where it is called Clearpay. Afterpay is on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay.
In the U.S., more than 3.3 million customers use Afterpay and the service is offered by more than 9,000 of the top fashion and beauty retailers across the country including Anthropologie, Forever 21, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Bans and many others. Afterpay’s U.S. headquarters are located at the heart of the retail and business district in San Francisco, California.
We’re looking for a great Product Manager to lead growth and marketing technology. This PM will partner work with our CMO and our performance marketing, social marketing, CRM, site, app and data teams and our e-commerce partners to define end-to-end solutions to acquire and engage customers. The PM will be familiar with a range of marketing tactics and technologies, focussed on measurement and ROI and creative in using data to create value for our customers, merchant partners and Afterpay. If the candidate has the skill set, role can also include responsibility for SEO strategy.
- Work with the CMO and performance marketing, social marketing, CRM and other teams to define marketing strategies and understand technical requirements
- Drive build or buy decision processes for marketing platforms and tools (e.g., CRM, bidding, measurement)
- Work with developers to build marketing solutions and integrate 3rd party platforms and tools where appropriate
- Work with site and partner teams to ensure that we have proper end-to-end instrumentation to measure and optimize ROI
- Work with the data team to make valuable data sets available and usable for marketing
- Work with sales and BD to define co-marketing opportunities with our partners; help make customer-friendly marketing services part of our value proposition to merchant partners
- Define A/B testing programs to optimize landing pages and other critical ROI drivers
- Write great user stories, epics and acceptance criteria to guide development teams
- Create and manage product roadmaps and backlog
- Work with dev leads on planning and sprint process
- BS or BA (Computer Science or related preferred), MBA or advanced degree helpful
- 5+ years of product management experience, experience managing other PMs a plus
- Significant experience with SEM, PLA, social marketing and CRM tactics and tools
- Experience with A/B testing and tools
- Excellent communication skills. Bias to action. Ability to build relationships at all levels across the company and really learn what drives the business
- SEO experience a plus
- Experience leading and working with geographically dispersed teams a plus
- Be brave. Be curious. Be cool. Be humble. A sense of humor, a willingness to laugh at danger and an appreciation of the ironic are all pluses.
How to Apply
If you’re excited by the opportunity to work in a fast growth organization, where there’s plenty of opportunities to pitch in on projects and learn new skills, please click apply now!
- Competitive compensation
-Medical, dental, vision insurance (100% covered!)
-Mobile reimbursement and travel/commuter benefits
-Beautiful/trendy office space in downtown San Francisco
-Fun company events & collaborative team Supportive, laid-back environment