PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for good. Our products set a high bar for quality and, together with the PAX App, offer unique features such as safety locking, adjustable temperature and draw control. As millions of consumers try cannabis for the first time or return to it after a long hiatus, PAX believes that quality, transparency and predictability are the keys to safe, responsible use by adults.
Headquartered in San Francisco, PAX is backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest (Pritzker family fund). We are an exceptional team with hardware and software backgrounds in consumer technology, healthcare, and biotech, and are growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Our internal culture values diversity, integrity, having an impact, and passion for the larger movement that PAX is a part of.
Check us out: LinkedIn | The Muse | Key Values
Role And Responsibilities
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the strategy and executing tactics to grow our business (e-comm focused) through repeat purchases, referrals, new consumer acquisition, and organic discovery through education and brand affinity.
This role offers a hands-on opportunity to run lifecycle programs across platforms in a highly evolving industry - implementing strategies to attract new and lapsed consumers, improve conversion rates, and measure satisfaction to identify areas of improvement and loyalty opportunities.
You will partner cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing and Sales teams to conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education, engagement, and conversion.
Growth marketing in the cannabis space is a fantastic opportunity to stretch your current skills, challenge norms, and pave new roads.
As The PAX Manager, Performance Marketing You Will
- Develop strategies, execute programs, and manage growth initiatives, including:
- POC for media agency partner, including deep understanding of tactics, regular reporting of KPIs, and strong agency management
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve ROI - scope out and identify new platforms, tools, and systems
- Identify pain points to creatively improve non-performing areas
- Allocate budgets and analyze performance to recommend modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns to identify what works best
- Utilize performance to craft recommendations for improvement on copy and content to creative director and content strategist
- Test new channels and trends
- Optimize budget allocation to maximize/achieve target Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
- Work closely with consumer insights to manage and optimize ad placements to target relevant interests and topics of our target consumers
- Explore incremental sources of consumer retention and revenue; e.g. SMS, in-app, etc.