About the job
Amazon Games Publishing Services team is seeking a talented Marketing Manager, Digital Advertising to independently manage global campaigns to drive player acquisition and engagement for a slate of new games from Amazon and partner game developers.
The rapidly changing games industry has influenced the latest digital marketing trends and is one of the few industries with the potential to reach 2 billion worldwide. Evolve your skills driving awareness, maximizing return on ad spend, and optimizing for conversion, by joining a data-driven team obsessed with becoming the most customer centric video game publisher.
Success in this role requires displaying a relentless hands on approach to managing high volume campaigns to meet or exceed goals. You bring a balanced quantitative and qualitative approach to deliver results. You love data and are comfortable working with growth marketers, designers, product managers, and analysts to get things done.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Drive and optimize global marketing campaigns, based on Return on Ad Spend and Lifetime Value, through programmatic ad channels
- Analyze details of marketing channel efficiency: cost, performance, and new opportunities
- Own campaigns from end-to-end – manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, creative, measurement, and reporting
- Able to effectively communicate with advertising partners to efficiently drive campaign performance
- Implement and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize for conversion and other performance marketing metrics
- Contribute to the ad creative process & drive creative performance learnings
- Troubleshoot campaign and creative issues using debugging tools and working with 3rd party vendors
- Collaborate and build relationships with marketing and advertising teams across Amazon
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the global games market, player acquisition trends, and competitive landscape
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and implement ongoing improvements to drive business impact
- Reporting on progress against goals and relevant paid media marketing metrics for in-depth business reviews and reports for senior leadership
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and manage external agency resources
About Amazon Games
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
We embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing, at scale
- 3+ years of experience working in a metric-driven role focused on Return on Ad Spend
- BA/BS Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent
- Experience working in the game or entertainment industry
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROAS
- Built and managed relationships with external media partners
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven data analysis and Excel experience
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, always changing environment
- Hands on with Amazon Advertising systems
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Love playing games
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1641506
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Public Relations