About the job
The Web Experiences Marketing team within Intuit's Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) markets new products, services, experiences and business models that customers value and that will accelerate growth for the QuickBooks Online ecosystem. We are seeking a Web Marketing Manager to create web experiences for our Small Business and Self Employed customers.
The QuickBooks Web Experience team is seeking a savvy Web Marketing Manager with deep strategic and tactical expertise in planning, experimenting and transforming web experiences for our various types of customers. The ideal candidate will drive the growth of QuickBooks by bringing our suite of products to life within our website through relevant and customized experiences based on customer needs and intents.
This role requires a high level of cross-functional partnership with Product Marketers, Brand, XD, Content, Analytics, and Research to bring the QuickBooks brand and product stories to life on desktop and mobile. The focus will be to drive customers through the journey of discovery, education and, ultimately, conversion. If you’re passionate about operationalizing a dynamic brand and product portfolio strategy through a web experience, this will be an exciting role for you!
What You'll Bring
- Minimum 5+ years in marketing with experience in product marketing, marketing strategy, growth, content, and or web/digital marketing
- Proven experience creating impactful web designs, with understanding of SEO and information architecture
- Strong critical thinking orientation with the ability to define program KPIs and use data to drive decisions
- Excellent ability to both lead and partner effectively and collaboratively across a range of cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with ability to deliver impactful presentations to both inspire and align stakeholders and leadership teams
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with any Personalization tools, Adobe Analytics, Wevo, Usertesting.com, or Decibel is a bonus
How You Will Lead
- Deliver compelling, differentiated web experiences to communicate our product value to complex B2B prospective customers
- Bring strong qualitative & quantitative problem solving skills, with demonstrated ability to conduct research and analysis to synthesize actionable insights, and identify hypotheses to present clear recommendations
- Manage the daily tasks and launch projects working closely with our Product Marketing team and Web team, to ensure we leverage winning strategies that move visitors through the conversion funnel efficiently
- Partner closely with product and digital marketing teams to develop web experiments which align to the experimentation roadmap
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced and intense, results oriented environment
- Partner closely with other web experts in the organization, including partners in SEO, brand, sales, analytics, and design with ability to gain alignment with key stakeholders