About the job
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Senior Marketing Manager develops marketing strategies and integrated marketing plans that drive audience and business growth for Adobe’s Creative Cloud portfolio, with innovative brands that enable creativity like Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Lightroom.
We are seeking a dynamic marketer to create breakthrough marketing ideas that inspire audiences, encourage product adoption and engagement, and create long-term customer value. The ideal candidate is a marketing leader that can balance long-term strategy with short-term results focused execution in a fast-paced, growing business.
We are looking for a skilled storyteller who brings an audience-focused, modern approach to building marketing strategies, campaigns and programs that create results at scale.
The Senior Marketing Manager will lead campaign planning and execution in partnership with cross-functional teams including Communications, Social, Studio, Advertising, Performance Media, Lifecycle Marketing, & Adobe.com. This global role partners closely with teams in the European, Japan, and Asia-Pacific regions. This role will also serve as a strategic partner to Product Marketing and Go-to-Market teams working together to deliver against annual strategies and business goals.
What you’ll do
- Formulate and drive global integrated marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and conversion.
- Drive marketing innovation and creativity. Champion our audience and actively apply audience insights and marketing analytics to deliver plans that achieve business targets and audience goals.
- Collaborate and develop strong working relationships with extraordinary, cross functional teams across the global marketing organization and the digital media organization to optimize consumer journeys, breakthrough content and messaging.
- Partner with marketing teams based in regions of EMEA, Japan, and APAC to provide framework and mentorship enabling the global scale of campaigns and consistency in outcomes.
- Develop and maintain a campaign measurement framework to ensure ongoing review and adjustment in alignment with marketing funnel goals and metrics.
- Run bottoms-up forecasts and budget for campaigns in connection to quarterly and annual plans.
- Measure and optimize marketing funnel and programs. Take accountability for budget, resource allocation, and performance to plan against defined metrics.
- Develop credibility and form relationships with cross functional team partners across the company.
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Bring 5-10 years of dynamic marketing experience working on/with consumer and technology brands and products
- Experience working with/at creative agencies (advertising, digital, marketing)
- Proven record of success and achievement associated with results-oriented, campaigns and plans.
- Lead with customer-first thinking. Understand audience needs and motivations to design inspiring experiences and successful customer journeys.
- Be a story-teller! Craft compelling messages that captivate audiences and offer them valuable solutions.
- Be a strong communicator with attention to detail. Listen and distill feedback and points of view from all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with and influence team members and leaders whose input is essential to the success of your plans.
- Fast learner with a positive demeanor and willingness to try new things.
- Navigate a matrixed organization and represent your work, your team with integrity and self-sufficiency.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software