We're expanding our marketing team and are looking for a Marketing Content Manager to help make our upcoming nationwide expansion a success.
Today, we cover CA, AZ, NV, OR, and WA - or 1/5th of the US. We're working hard to cover all 5/5ths and launch national coverage soon. We're excited. It's going to be exciting!
The Content Manager is critical to extending our brand awareness and driving demand with content-led strategy and execution.
We're based in Truckee, CA, and have a beautiful office and a work-hard-play-hard culture set within the stunning Lake Tahoe region. While our ideal candidate is local to the area, we're open to a remote position for the right candidate.
You're may not be of this, but one or two reflect who you are.
- You're motivated and experienced. You've probably been a freelancer, a solopreneur, a funnel-hacker, or worked at a digital-forward agency driving content production and execution for clients. Or you've been a part of a larger content team and are looking for an opportunity to flex your experience in a bigger role.
- You enjoy helping small businesses grow with inspiring content. You have the ability to deliver insightful content that helps real estate professionals and property-centric businesses. Data-driven marketing, sales, and research is a challenge for these businesses. You know you can deliver content that can - and will - make a difference in their business.
- You're not new to the content game. You've designed, developed, and deployed content within a framework and across channels.
- You drive content from concept to publication and are obsessed with measuring its results. Great content doesn't come from good ideas. It's a commitment to a production process that delivers persistently while being measured and improved.
- You understand SaaS math and metrics. CPC, CAC, ARPU, MRR, LTV, DAU, MAU, and Churn are not unfamiliar terms.
- You're a bit of a jack-of-all-trades. SEO. SEM. Social. Display ads. Cold email. Email marketing. Retargeting. You're familiar with the style differences between copywriting for content, ads, conversion funnels, and UX. You've made enough mistakes trying to get ads approved that you can call yourself experienced.
- In another life, you might have been a graphic designer. Right now, you're just proficient in designing and developing the visual assets needed for content and content distribution. You know when to use a GIF, JPG, or PNG. Designing for page load speed is just as important as the asset itself.
What you'll manage...
- Day-to-day content strategy, production, execution, and measurement
- Freelance content writers and producers
- Content-led Saas conversion measurement and attribution
- Email marketing for content distribution
- Copywriting for SEO, SEM, Social ads, and display retargeting
- Production of visual, video, and audio assets
Software and application skills you should be familiar with...
Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Adroll, Photoshop, Google Webmaster Tools. WordPress or Webflow. Zapier.
Nice to haves...
- Our customers include Real Estate Investors, Realtors®, Mortgage Lenders, Contractors, Home Goods and Services, Commercial Brokers, Real Estate Attorneys, Contractors, Property Managers, and Property Insurance. Prior experience producing content for any of those businesses a big plus.
- Video production and editing skills.
- Public speaking skills (running a webinar).
- We're open to remote for the right person! USA based only. If east coast, must be OK with occasionally accommodating west coast hours.
- Truckee, CA is our HQ. Ideally, you're based in the Reno/Tahoe region.
- Flexible and fun work environment.
- Competitive medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Education reimbursement.
We're self-funded, profitable, and expanding. And we're on a mission to provide small business with the same, or better, access to the opportunities in public records that big business has long enjoyed.
PropertyRadar is the property data and owner information platform that real estate professionals and property-centric businesses use to discover, understand and connect with their best potential clients and deals.
Since 2007, tens of thousands of businesses have subscribed to PropertyRadar to accelerate their growth using the incredible opportunities found in public records data.
Alongside the most comprehensive and easy-to-use property data, businesses rely on PropertyRadar's smart marketing automation for highly effective campaigns that reach their ideal customers before their competitors do.