Video collaboration is changing the way we work. People have more options than ever before for how and where they meet and collaborate, from hot desk to huddle room, WFH to board room. Plus, a universal desire to limit business travel to reduce costs - and carbon emissions - translates to new emphasis on video options that offer the same productivity as face-to-face meetings. At Logitech, we are committed to providing a seamless, frictionless experience for customers wherever they work, and how they choose to work, with our video collaboration products.
We are the #1 market leader in video conferencing, with nearly 60% growth in sales in the last quarter alone. As the fastest-growing business in Logitech, our team operates like an agile startup in bringing amazing products to market within the stability of an established company. VC’s marketing team is scaling rapidly to support and sustain this growth, focusing on innovation, scalable programs and talent development. Want to join this rocket ship of a business - and feel good about the positive impact your work has for your fellow humans, and the earth? Then #teamlogi is the right place for you.
The ideal candidate for our Marketing Campaigns Manager role is an energetic self-starter, motivated to dive in and learn by doing. He or she can ramp up quickly, partner well with cross-functional teams, and work efficiently and effectively against goals.
The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for strategizing and building global multi-channel integrated campaigns that can scale and drive growth across activation channels and building pipeline. This role will collaborate with cross-functional teams including Regional Marketing, Brand, Marketing Ops and Product Marketing to define and execute campaign requirements based on market opportunities.. A test-and-iterate, KPI-driven mentality is important. Success in this role means you are able to organize, launch, and analyze marketing campaigns to drive business goals.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Oversee the development of the integrated campaign strategy for net new audiences, including driving leads for direct sales
- Work closely with the Alliances and Channel Marketing teams to support development of net-new campaigns that can scale across audiences
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify target audiences; develop, test and refine messaging and content strategy.
- Own the campaign content roadmap, working with the content team on the production schedule. Partner on the substance, format, production, design, and distribution of webinars, videos, e-books, white papers, infographics, and more.
- Perform campaign content audit and gap analyses, combined with performance metrics to ensure engagement, messaging alignment, consistency, and quality.
- Orchestrate the execution of the marketing campaign plan with Marketing Ops
- Collaborate with media managers on program spend, vendor selection and promotional content.
- Partner with the brand team to ensure on-brand assets for campaigns
- Provide recommendations on email and webinar topics and audience segmentation
- Coordinate with alliances, content, regions a rolling webinar schedule being leveraged in campaigns
- Analyze campaign metrics, report on KPIs, and present optimization recommendations
- Ensure timely completion of all project milestones while keeping all involved teams informed
- Be the go-to for all questions and status updates around the campaign
- Set clear expectations and be ruthlessly organized with a strong attention to detail
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 4+ years of related marketing experience, either in campaign development, field marketing or demand gen
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation (Marketo preferred but not required) as well as other martech
- Ability to juggle multiple campaigns at once with a scrappy get-it-done attitude
- A knack for identifying and launching creative campaigns that propel the business forward
- Superior project and time management skills, and attention to detail
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment where change is common
- Ability to work comfortably across globally dispersed and diverse teams
- A BA/BS degree
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.