Product & Program Management | Seattle, Washington
If this position is eligible for remote employment in the US, the employee can work remotely in all but the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more-agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative group that operates between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We closely partner with various products, security, privacy and compliance teams in DocuSign to bring the product to market.
As the Product Manager you will develop the roadmap, vision, definition, design and deliver the data governance for the data that is stored in the Global Data Platform. This role will work across different products/team members in the company. An integral part of the data platform solution is also how we are evolving to the modern cloud. This PM will actively engage with the Engineering team as well to deliver a safe, and scalable system to satisfy the needs of the growing business. Your objectives will be directly linked to business metrics such as customer satisfaction and win rates.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Management and is designated Flex.
- Build the strategy and roadmap for DocuSign data product offerings
- Drive the vision and requirements, translate them to functional specifications, facilitate a sound design and deliver an efficient experience
- Work closely with developers and product managers across the company to understand and coordinate the development of new features and services
- Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with sales, marketing, and product team leadership
- Prioritize and manage a product backlog for effective release and sprint planning working across products & teams
- Facilitate requirements definition with design and engineering partners while identifying dependencies and relative priority with other product managers
- Evaluate and understand enterprise compliant data policies and be the ambassador of best practices
- Partner with Program Management, Design and Engineering to ensure product ships on time and to quality
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science, Information Systems, Informatics or equivalent
- 12+ years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years related experience with a master’s degree; or equivalent experience in technical product or program management for enterprise cloud/SaaS product/service
- Experience working cross-functionally with Engineering, IT, Operations, and Program Management
- Experience influencer with the ability to collaborate well across organizational boundaries
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment, prioritize your work and manage your own time
- Demonstrated success building/managing large-scale technology products including new, existing, or legacy ones
- Experience working with cloud products relevant to handling data
- Experience working with an AppExchange-listed product for Salesforce
- Experience working with partners and business development to integrate partner technologies into an enterprise CRM or HRM SaaS product
- Ability to influence and collaborate in a matrixed environment having multiple stakeholders
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.