BlueWave Solar is a B Corporation on a mission to revolutionize energy with simple, powerful solar solutions.
We have a team of experts intensely focused on developing, constructing and managing community solar projects, and forging efficient client relationships that enable customers to participate in these projects. We are constantly innovating to keep pace with the evolving energy industry, and that spirit of innovation drives our company's dynamic culture. We are an energetic, driven and welcoming group of people looking for individuals to help us build the right team to support us in meeting our goals.
When you join the BlueWave community, you join a team doing all that we can to be transparent, sustainable and high-integrity. We don't just want to do business, we want to do good business. Because of our commitment to B Corp Certification we hold ourselves to high standards when it comes to our impact on the environment, our employees, our communities, and our customers.
The Growth Marketing Director will be responsible for strategy and execution of cross-channel Marketing campaigns in support of BlueWave's growth and customer acquisition goals. This person will work with cross functional teams to establish growth strategies and devise effective implementation plans. The ideal candidate for this role would be a data-driven pro who works tirelessly to find innovative ways to drive user acquisition, keep customers engaged, retain them, and ultimately turn them into brand champions.
Is this you?
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Drive multi-channel campaigns including email, digital and affiliate marketing.
- Analyze data to monitor campaign performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from campaign data all the way up to the executive level
- Strong project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional internal teams, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Experience launching complex consumer services in new markets
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Excels with Analytics; experience in Salesforce dashboards/reporting a plus
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, and/or additional digital marketing platforms.
- Preference for 3 - 5 years' experience in a related role