DFINITY is reimagining the Internet as a public network that hosts secure software and services. The Internet Computer is a new technology stack that is unhackable, fast, scales to billions of users around the world, and supports a new kind of autonomous software that promises to reverse Big Tech’s monopolization of the internet. DFINITY was founded in 2016 by Dominic Williams and is backed by top-tier institutions including Polychain Capital and Andreessen Horowitz.
About the role:
DFINITY is looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative growth marketer to join our fast-growing team. This person will partner closely with Product, Engineering, Go-to-Market, and Communications teams. Most importantly, you will help the Marketing team achieve acquisition, retention, and product adoption goals to accelerate the growth trajectory of the Internet Computer — a $3.9 trillion dollar market opportunity.
The ideal candidate has expertise in growth and performance marketing strategy and tactics — reflected in a successful track record of executing product-growth improvements, marketing-growth campaigns, and operations projects. You will work closely with your DFINITY team members, the industry's most distinguished team of distributed computing engineers, cryptographers and functional experts, to give people a glimpse into the infinite possibilities of building on the Internet Computer.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, come join us for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Partner with leadership to scope and execute growth and performance marketing strategies needed to accelerate platform adoption.
- Define and implement growth strategies, key growth metrics and targets.
- Leverage user research and market insights to uncover developer and enterprise habits and preferences.
- Continuously assess the market to identify strategic market and developer opportunities.
- Present weekly, monthly, and quarterly market, initiative-level, growth and optimization scenarios to the leadership team.
- Lead constant, iterative improvement of our growth strategy to hit platform adoption goals.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Product, Engineering, Communications, etc to accelerate awareness of the Internet Computer.
- Track growth initiatives via dashboards.