Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless customer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
As a company, Modsy is pioneering a remote-first, distributed team culture. We pride ourselves in our inclusive, diverse environment where exceptional talent helps our customers create their dream home.
About The Role
We’re looking for a world-class digital marketer to join our Modsy team, whose focus will be on driving customer growth. You have strong hands-on experience in paid media and an excellent track record of leading and measuring successful growth initiatives across a variety of channels, with an emphasis on paid search (SEM). In this role, you will own critical revenue-generating responsibilities that will have a large impact on the business.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies with a goal of driving acquisition, lifting conversion rates and growing revenue.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses; meticulously and methodically test channels, tactics, and creative/copy to improve marketing performance.
- Own paid accounts, including Search (Google/Bing), Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) and Affiliate.
- KPI reporting and tracking; extremely data-focused and analytical with decision making.
- Partner with product, engineering, and other teams internally to align the proper resources.
- Partner with external agencies and vendors.
- Analyze performance across the various marketing functions, and share metrics and learnings with stakeholders.
- Test and scale new acquisition channels.
- 5-8 years of B2C growth marketing experience, with a strong focus on paid acquisition or past e-commerce experience.
- Experience managing and growing efficient paid campaigns.
- Hands on experience running and managing Google Ads and Facebook accounts is a must. While we leverage agencies for some paid channels, this is not a role where you will just be managing agencies.
- Experience setting up and using KPI dashboards.
- Experience with website and landing page development, testing, and optimization a plus.
- Ability to operate effectively in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with ambitious schedules and plans.
- Self-starter with an ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment and meet changing deadlines and priorities.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Startup experience a plus!
Modsy is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Modsy has raised $71M in funding from TCV, AVP, Norwest, GV, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, Comcast Ventures, Birchmere Ventures, and BBG.