MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL's speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employees over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As the Growth Marketing Manager you will work closely with Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Sales and Analytics to optimize our Product-Led acquisition, onboarding, and retention across web and in-app experiences. Working closely with this cross-functional growth team, you will own and drive planning and execution of email, web, in-app, and conversational marketing tactics to achieve acquisition targets while increasing online customer retention and expansion.
As a cross-functional growth leader and executor, you will employ analytical skills to examine the prospect journey and constantly refine and improve the user experience. In support of this approach you will develop an experimentation framework to constantly test and optimize experiences and messaging to increase conversion and product engagement.
In this role, you will:
- Lead, own, and coordinate online conversion from acquisition to trial to paid customer.
- Develop and maintain programs and messaging across platforms to optimize the conversion points throughout the acquisition and in-app experience.
- Partner with Operations and Data/Analytics to develop an experimentation and testing framework with aligned reporting.
- Achieve online revenue target and trial and online users KPIs while improving onboarding and lifecycle experience through experimentation
- Leverage e-mail, drift, intercom and other technology for programmatic personalization
- Participate in a cross-functional Growth Squad that spans marketing and product.
- Work closely with digital marketing to align growth tests with our inbound and outbound digital marketing channels focusing on decreasing customer acquisition costs and increasing acquisition, retention and expansion of our online business.
- 5 years of performance or growth marketing experience for product-led SaaS company -- experience with a high-growth online trial and purchasing motion is essential.
- Proficient in product analytics, in-app messaging and conversational marketing tools (Heap, Intercom, Drift are all a plus) and strong ability to learn new tools and technology
- Strong Salesforce and Marketing Automation experience (Marketo is a plus)
- Analytical acumen and experience using tools like Tableau or PowerBI to report on performance
- Proven program and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, digital marketing, etc.)
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance and comfort navigating ambiguity
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams
NICE TO HAVE
- When choosing between visual and text, you choose visual.
- Expertise with Asana project management
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop