Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for an experienced and strategic growth marketer to join our team in San Francisco. The Growth Marketing Manager will own the strategy and execution of our paid social & app acquisition channels for users (“Pinners”), using them to drive user growth and Pinterest app adoption. This person will work very closely with our product, engineering, and brand teams to achieve maximum business impact.
This role will involve direct ownership of core KPIs, as well as the day-to-day management of the channels that will drive them. Being able to test, adjust, and measure experiments and initiatives in a high-growth environment will be critical. As such, you must have deep experience managing paid advertising channels to be considered for this role. Specifically, experience in Facebook advertising and mobile app acquisition (including shifting web users to app) across a variety of channels will be critical.
What You’ll Do
- Manage, optimize, and grow paid social, programmatic, and app advertising programs (Facebook, Apple, programmatic DSPs), including hands-on channel management
- Help define & iterate on Pinterest’s paid strategy to acquire & re-engage users, including increasing mobile app adoption & engagement
- Own tracking & measurement of paid KPIs (ROAS, incrementality, activation, etc.) using a combination of Mobile Measurement Partners and in-house data
- Work with product and engineering teams to launch qualitative and quantitative A/B and multivariate tests (testing everything from creative to landing page experiences)
- Work with the in-house creative team to produce ad units for various campaigns and provide data insights around creative testing
- Work closely with the existing growth marketing team (B2B and B2C) to share learnings, best practices, and integrate channel strategies
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to define 6-12 month roadmap with aggressive milestones (including quantified KPI targets), and to execute on that strategy efficiently
- 3+ years direct experience managing paid mobile campaigns at scale across multiple channels and ad networks, while exceeding specific KPIs
- Deep experience running Facebook/IG ads required; experience managing mobile user acquisition strongly preferred (including experience with mobile DSPs, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.)
- Highly quantitative and drives decisions using data, from A/B testing to sound data modeling. Experience with SQL and Excel required
- Strong cross-functional skills and experience working with product, engineering, creative and analytics teams