You are a passionate and creative individual who likes working with people, data and technology, with a meticulous approach for solving issues within a fast-paced environment. You are a team player and a solid contributor who is excited about bringing games to millions of players around the world.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join a team who is truly passionate about creating campaigns that directly contribute to the success of Kabam and our games. You will provide meaningful insight to best improve marketing direction and user acquisition while being surrounded by an inquisitive, data-driven, team, who are always looking for answers to the hard questions or problems!
In This Role, You Will Contribute By
- Working closely with the game teams to identify the best user acquisition actions to drive high quality users and revenue to our amazing games
- Perform marketplace SWOT and competitor analysis on a portfolio of titles
- Planning and operating advertising campaigns across performance growth channels
- Analyzing campaigns and using precision optimization to reach games goals
- Managing media buying strategies with multiple big and small performance advertising networks and exchanges such as paid social, search, video, DSP/Programmatic and non-traditional
- Performing campaign optimization with respect to bidding strategies, creatives, costs, geography and platform considerations to meet the company’s growth goals
- Allocating budgets across different networks according to your defined strategy and explore new networks on an ongoing basis
- Supporting the team on managing ASO initiatives and working closely with Marketing Creatives on landing page and conversion optimization.
- Regularly researching and testing new traffic sources, technology and formats to meet the marketing targets
- Collaborating with the creative team to create new concepts, structure, executive and analyze creative A/B tests, and iterate based on performance of the creatives
- Working with multiple data points and analytics team to measure the impact of the campaigns
- Collaborating with cross functional teams such as Marketing, Finance, and Analytics teams on initiatives related to user acquisition
Your Background Includes
- 3+ years of experience, mobile/ad experience (apps, media buying, ad network, attribution, analytics
- Proficient with attribution technology fundamentals and best practices
- Solid understanding of App Store Optimization (ASO) conversion optimization
- Must have extensive campaign management knowledge on Facebook Ads Manager and/or Google Ads
- Good understanding of building successful campaigns, 3rd-party mobile attribution tracking, and campaign optimization
- Strong analytical abilities & interest in mobile marketing and an understanding of the mobile gaming industry
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- An understanding of advanced data analysis, SQL, Tableau, and the mobile gaming space is a definite plus
- Passion for mobile games is a big plus!
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight , Shop Titans and Mini Guns . These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.