Fabric is the new commerce infrastructure for the Internet. Our mission is to accelerate the GMV of the Internet by providing a platform and ecosystem to fundamentally change the way commerce happens in a multi-channel world.
We're building a future where Direct-to-Consumer Brands, Retailers, and B2B Businesses (wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors) have the commerce capabilities that today are only afforded by Marketplace organizations with billions of dollars in R&D. We want the customer experience of discovery, shopping, or replenishment to be individualized, delightful, and seamless on all channels. We want merchandising, marketing, and commerce operations teams to have intelligent, powerful, and practical tools to best serve their customers and grow every channel of commerce. We're building a future where developers have a platform that is highly secure, scalable, adaptable, and simple to build on.
We are a team of passionate people who love what we do. Join us in building the new commerce fabric for the internet.
Your Next Career
Fabric is seeking a growth-focused and experienced growth marketing manager to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to play an influential role to drive new business in a rapidly growing digital commerce SaaS company.
Our ideal candidate is a driven, forward-thinking marketer who can quickly gain a deep understanding of our buyers' journey and turn that into delivering the right message to the right buyer at the right time. You will be responsible for designing and executing inbound and outbound programs and tactics to drive engagement to the target audience. You will be a critical driver to increase market awareness, generate demand, and achieve pipeline and revenue goals for the Fabric eCommerce platform.
Additionally, you'll be tasked with driving segmentation into demand programs, analyzing program performance, and driving optimizations across marketing touchpoints. The ideal candidate is a collaborative, analytical, strategic thinker, go-getter, and self-motivated. Exceptional verbal and written communications, ability to drive strategy through data, lead through influence, and exceptional project management skills are a must for success in this role.
- Own the campaign execution plan for new customer user and new customer acquisition with the goal of generating demand and meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets
- Develop lifecycle marketing, always-on campaigns across email, push notification, in-app channels to increase frequency, reduce churn and improve retention
- Deeply understand our users and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Leverage data and insights to inform campaign strategy, content, and tactic mix, and then work cross-functionally to oversee the execution of programs
- Responsible for managing, updating, and reporting out program level budget
- Track, measure, and report on the campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, working cross-functionally to identify gaps and action plans to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and the broader team, including those in sales, customer success, product marketing, and product management Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives
- Take on ad-hoc projects as needed
What You Bring To The Table
- 7+ years experience demand generation or performance marketing role, preferably at a SaaS, eCommerce or subscription-based company
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end campaign design, rollout, and project management
- Experience in audience analysis, messaging, content and journey mapping, program development, and measurement
- Deep understanding of inbound and outbound channels (Digital, events, sales outreach, email, partner, content marketing) and an understanding of how they can work together to form an optimal channel mix
- Strong understanding of the Demand Generation Funnel and its various stages
- Experience with Hubspot and Google Analytics
- Very strong analytical, critical thinking and metrics-based reporting skills.
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent project management skills
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders – marketing, sales, customer success, and product management.
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
- Fabric is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.