When you join Wasabi, you’re teaming up with a collection of industry pioneers, startup veterans and difference makers. We’re building the world’s next great utility, cloud storage, so fast and so inexpensive that it unleashes unlimited potential in virtually every walk of life. We embrace passionate people, enable unlimited potential and make a meaningful difference for our people and our customers. Become a part of the hot storage movement. Become a part of Wasabi. It all starts with you.
Wasabi’s Growth Marketing Manager will be an integral part of the Marketing team, which is responsible for the entire global offline and online marketing programs for the brand. This integral role will be responsible for the full sales funnel and driving prospects from awareness through to conversion. With the Director of Brand Marketing, you will plan, execute and optimize inbound and outbound demand generation campaigns across various channels including SEO, paid search, display, email, social and partner programs with an emphasis on nurture campaigns. You will partner with internal and external resources to manage the demand generation process and technology stack while leveraging your creative and analytical muscles.
- Execute lead acquisition strategy through multi-channel targeted lead generation campaigns, including paid & organic social marketing, digital ads, industry partnerships, and more.
- Develop, execute, and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns in HubSpot. Run A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy and design.
- Support Wasabi’s blog strategy by developing campaign-centered nurture content, increasing cadence of posts and participation from key stakeholders, including customers and partners.
- Work with the sales organization and the sales opps team to source data and own and manage Wasabi’s marketing database. Identify gaps and conversion opportunities through segmentation analysis.
- Collaborate with sales opps to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance (from all sources all the way to MQLs, opportunities, SQLs and closed deals).
- Work with marketing, sales and product teams to understand our market and buyer personas, refine messaging and campaign offers.
- Develop and execute cross channel marketing campaigns to drive qualified new business opportunities. To do so, you will analyze buyers’ journeys and prior results as well as get insights from sales on what resonates in the market
- Partner closely with sales leadership to align on SQLs, SLAs, account targets, develop joint communication tactics leveraging email, video, etc.
- Continually improve site conversion by optimizing content and offer strategy
- Establish lead to revenue targets, track and report progress against them. Monitor and refine lead scoring.
- 5+ years of experience in a demand generation role for a fast-paced B2B technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Excellent track record executing paid digital ad campaigns on multiple channels, including paid social and Google Ads, with demonstrable results
- Deeply analytical, able to report on performance metrics while also able to dig in and identify opportunities for improvement
- Proficiency with HubSpot or similar MAT is a must
- Experience with list management, database segmentation and email delivery (and anti-SPAM implications)
- Extremely attentive to detail and great organization skills
- Deadline oriented and focused on maintaining project timelines effectively and communicatively
- Passionate about lead generation, marketing automation and working with sales
- Results oriented and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Communicates and presents ideas effectively
- Excels at project management. Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes