Purecane, a new sweetener brand at Amyris, is looking for a skilled Growth Marketing Manager to join the team to drive rapid growth for the brand through performance marketing. This role will be focused primarily on developing and executing strategies to promote acquisition of new customers, improving the conversion rate, and optimizing the conversion funnel in paid social, display ads, search, affiliates, etc. The ideal candidate will have a retail background and the ability to be flexible and solutions-oriented in a fast-paced environment. This role will report to the Senior Director of E-Commerce.
- Lead and develop performance marketing strategies to significantly increase traffic, sales, engagement and new customers from social, affiliate and display advertising, including, but is not limited to, banner ads, paid Facebook, paid Instagram, dynamic product ads, and mobile ads
- Lead the paid media strategy
- Manage an agency and lead the campaigns for paid media
- Forecast and manage the budget. Report and provide key insights ensuring programs are meeting forecasts as well as determining effectiveness of social spend
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media programs & analyze effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results. Must have strong analytical skills to analyze and report on multiple data sources including Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Work cross-functionally w/ key stakeholders (e.g. brand marketing, creative, site, etc)
- Partner with key platforms such as Google, Instagram, Facebook, etc to stay on the cutting edge of changes and innovation. Responsible for all updates made by partners that may impact the business
- Innovate programs for continual improvement with agency support. Test and leverage emerging capabilities in the digital landscape
- Prepare and deliver presentations to business stakeholders including senior leadership to explain results and evangelize digital marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- 5+ years of experience in a growth, acquisition, digital marketing and/or SEM/SEO role. eCommerce & Retail experience a plus
- Expert in paid & social media to drive the business forward
- Demonstrated experience in marketing analytics and creating marketing dashboards and reports. Present data in an actionable and useful way to allow business owners to make decisions
- Comprehension of marketing campaign concepts (across multiple offline and online channels)
- Data Management Platform (DMP) and Demand-Side Platforms (DSP) experience
- Detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task and juggle shifting priorities
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of delivering high quality work under tight timelines
- Work well independently and collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Must demonstrate sound decision-making and ability to react quickly under pressure. Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Purecane is a revolutionary new brand of natural, zero-calorie, zero glycemic sweetener that tastes great without the chemicals of artificial sweeteners or the aftertaste of stevia.
- With the same passion for a cleaner future that led our scientists to ban over
- 2,000 potentially harmful ingredients from our labs in our skincare products, at Amyris we’ve made sweet wellness our goal by using the purest most sustainable process – fermentation of sugarcane to create our sweetener.
- We believe that when we make it easy and delicious to enjoy natural zero-calorie sweetness, we are taking care of the future and our planet.
- About Purecane
- Pioneering sustainable sweetness through biotechnology, Amyris created a 100% plant-based sweetener that delivers the sweetest experience without the calories or artificial chemicals. We formulate it with a No Compromise® approach, using only clean ingredients because we are committed to improving the health of people and the planet without sacrificing great taste. The product line will soon expand to include a baking sweetener, formulated to be the best-performing sweetener on the market for baked goods and cooking.
Amyris, a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris’ molecules are used in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors & fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels. Learn more at www.amyris.com .
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants .
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at email@example.com
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.