Our Customer is a growing Social Media Management company, best known for its openness, inclusive and fun culture. Our customer's marketing team reaches 23,000 users worldwide including Evernote, adidas, West Elm and Edelman.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager for a maternity leave coverage. This is a remote role and the individual must sit-in in the Chicago area and be available for occasional on-site meetings.
What you'll do:
• Support our customer's new business funnel by managing and executing strategic inbound and outbound marketing projects
• Work alongside the Marketing Acquisition team to develop programs that attract new users to the site and convert them into leads and qualified opportunities, and partner with sales to turn them into paying customers
• Execute strategic programs that have a direct impact on customer growth
• 2-4 years of marketing experience with a focus on marketing automation and demand generation
• Experience partnering with sales to execute strategic outbound and ABM initiatives
• Demonstrated experience building inbound lead generation and co-marketing programs
• Ability to provide concrete examples of successful campaigns you’ve driven
• Experience working with sales teams in a fast-paced environment
• You can communicate clearly and set expectations with counterparts
• Salesforce and marketing automation technology (bonus if it’s Pardot).