We are a fast-growing startup looking for a candidate who can drive our demand marketing strategies, lead our team in creating growth campaigns, and execute our marketing vision. An ideal candidate would have extensive experience in B2B SaaS demand marketing, can execute on lead generation strategies, demonstrate proficiency in running and executing webinars and creating content across blog, and gated assets.
You will join a collaborative but autonomous working environment in which each member has a defined role, with the ability to work on projects and features that they identify as interesting.
Cresta is an enterprise AI startup with the mission of ending repetitive work, and transforming all into experts on the first day on the job. We enable large human workforces to operate like autonomous, intelligent fleets - when one human makes a mistake, everyone learns from it, and when one human achieves success, everyone improves.
Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, our team is composed of Stanford PhDs and top engineers and leaders from Google, Facebook, and other tech companies. Even as an early-stage startup, multiple Fortune 500 companies see the value of Cresta to enhance their workforce productivity with AI.
- Work cross-functionally with design, engineering, sales, customer success, product and directly with the CEO
- Develop plans to generate leads, execute on webinars, create and orchestrate content creation
- Orchestrate and execute marketing strategies (e.g. ABM, content campaigns) to drive awareness of Cresta and ultimately sales of Cresta in key accounts
- Run market research to better understand our customers’ challenges and manage focus groups and customer advisory boards to drive more product feedback
- Lay the groundwork for marketing tools, automation, and measurement of results
- 4+ years of demand marketing experience (experience in an early stage startup environment a plus)
- Domain knowledge of B2B enterprise software a plus
- Experience with marketing automation software (e.g. Marketo)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills; client-facing experience is a plus
- Naturally curious, and capable of seeking information, solving problems, organizing resources, and delivering results in dynamic situations independently
- The hunger to win a market and create a massively successful company as a direct result of the work that you will do