Woven is looking to hire a Growth Marketing Manager, who will drive the strategy and execution of the company’s user acquisition and retention efforts.
The Growth team at Woven looks to grow and retain a more engaged and informed customer base. You will be joining us at an exciting stage in our company.
This position is full-time and based in our Mountain View, CA office.
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute creative and innovative solutions to grow our customer base across multiple marketing channels (Email, Web, Programmatic, SEO, App Store, Social media, etc.)
- Deeply understand the lifecycle of current and potential customers of Woven and identify opportunities for growth and optimization
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion
- Test and measure impact all of your communications, running many tests at any point in time, and develop ways to scale
- Optimize campaigns as well as analyze results to determine how and where budget should be allocated and adjust bids based on ROAS and LTV
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate and reach potential customers
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering to meet ambitious growth targets, and provide two-way inputs that can influence both product + growth roadmap
- Develop a creative asset optimization strategy (including app store and paid channels)
- Competitive base salary and equity
- Premium health insurance (We don't skimp on health insurance)
- Unlimited paid time off (Yes, people really do take time off)
- Dog-friendly office
- A new MacBook Pro and other gear of your choice
- Stacked micro kitchen with your choice of snacks and drinks
- Flexible work schedule/location (We are a time management solution after all)
- Parking permit or Caltrain pass (We are 2 blocks away from Caltrain station)