As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be aid in driving the strategic direction of our program of acquiring high-value customers for the STARZ OTT streaming service with high visibility to senior stakeholders. You will work cross-functionally to ensure that acquisition efforts are operating at high efficiency and reaching performance goals. The ideal candidate is an analytical and strategic thinker with high attention to detail but also has an ability to think creatively.
- Work with and lead a team of channel managers and media buyers to drive execution of subscriber acquisition for the STARZ OTT streaming service
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategies and goals across media channels with the goal of maximizing subscriber acquisition while balancing LTV/CAC ratios
- Own cross-channel media strategy across channels such as Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. while developing a robust and prioritized testing roadmap
- Work cross-functionally with our Creative, Analytics, Product & Engineering, and Brand teams
- Aid in overseeing substantial media budgets, budget tracking, as well as the budget reconciliation process
- Develop and foster strong relationships with Channel Partners and media agencies
- Be willing to get hands-on with large data sets - analyze trends, design and execute A/B tests, and develop strategic recommendations with goal of always improving performance
Starz (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that produces and distributes premium streaming content to worldwide audiences across subscription television platforms. Starz is home to the flagship domestic STARZ® brand, STARZ ENCORE, 17 premium pay TV channels and the associated on-demand and online services, including the highly-rated STARZ app. With the launch of the STARZPLAY international premium streaming platform and STARZ PLAY Arabia, Starz is expanding its global footprint in a growing number of territories. Sold through multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, telecommunications companies, and other online and digital platforms, Starz offers subscribers more than 7,500 distinct premium television episodes and feature films, including STARZ Original series, first-run movies and other popular programming.