Join our community! We're looking for a Growth Marketer to own resident acquisition and growth strategies from Bungalow’s partner listing sites. This role requires a high level of analytical problem solving, project management, and collaboration as you design and implement these resident acquisition strategies.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a rapidly changing business environment, exceptionally detail-oriented, and always thinking about ways to improve the customer experience. The goal of the Growth Marketing Manager is to influence the organization through a learning, data-driven and experimenting approach that builds the tools and processes necessary to drive product/business goals with marketing activities. This role directly reports to the CMO and interfaces with executive leadership, product managers, engineers, analytics, sales, and marketing counterparts.
What You'll Do
- Set the strategy and direction to unlock lead growth opportunities across all partner listing sites
- A/B test and continuously iterate acquisition channels to optimize for growth: find insights and UX behaviors to test levers in one channel and adapt across others
- Create behavioral and demographic segmentation to support automated nurture and lead scoring initiatives
- Monitor and consistently improve lead source tracking, lead scoring and lead flow
- Integrate new tools and processes into our existing martech stack to drive optimization and automation
- Collaborate with marketing counterparts to develop scalable program templates/frameworks and implement within marketing systems
- Ensure campaigns are operationalized in a manner that enables performance tracking and analysis
- Build and maintain analytics and systems to measure performance