Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. More than 20 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a B2B Acquisition Manager to join our Marketing team. The Acquisition Lead will be responsible for building and scaling acquisition efforts for Grammarly Business. This role will be strategic, with a focus on building and executing the lead gen strategy for the short- and long-term. This person will need to analyze and optimize tests to date to scale our existing channels while testing new channels and tactics to drive growth. They will need to draw upon previous experience to recommend efficient and reliable methods for acquiring new users and revenue for Grammarly Business. The scope of this role will include acquiring new SMB users via our self-serve platform as well as MQLs for our commercial/enterprise Sales teams.
You will learn how to stand up demand gen, lead gen, and ABM at a very high-growth company. You may have the opportunity to build and manage a team from the ground up. You will also get to lead the transition of our company from a consumer-first business to a heavier B2B focus for acquisition. The ultimate measure of success will be driving a significant portion of new Grammarly Business bookings. Success will be evaluated on the ability to hit intermediate revenue and lead milestones, create and execute on a sound and forward-looking marketing strategy, and collaborate cross-functionally with other key GB partners across the Marketing team.
In this role, you will:
- Assume execution ownership of acquisition campaigns.
- Build and deliver growth forecasts based on Grammarly Business revenue, CAC projections, and efficiency.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Lifecycle, Sales, and Product Marketing teams to achieve growth objectives for B2B revenue.
- Develop an effective measurement framework that connects performance marketing with SMB and enterprise revenue.
- Develop a structured, strategic pipeline for innovation across marketing channels.
- Oversee testing roadmap, analysis, and implementation of learnings.
- Oversee RAP, OKRs, and postmortems for B2B acquisition.