Two Chairs is rebuilding the nation’s mental health system from the ground up with expert clinicians, best-in-class technology, and beautiful design. Our mission is to make exceptional mental healthcare available to everyone. We have clinics around the Bay Area and are quickly scaling our vision of personalized, data-driven therapy.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Lead to lead our many customer acquisition efforts. We’re building a mental health system that creates access for those who would not have had it otherwise - and we’re looking for a marketer as passionate about that as we are. Working closely with our Head of Marketing, you’ll oversee existing acquisition channels and quickly develop and scale new ones.
Where you’ll make an impact:
- Oversee diverse set of performance marketing channels like SEM, SEO, paid social, direct mail, etc.
- Develop strategy for growth marketing efforts
- Establish key metrics and build systems to measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Manage relationships with external marketing partners to implement digital acquisition efforts
- Develop partnerships with health systems and other sources of referrals
- Partner closely with content marketing to develop creative that works for various channels
You'll be successful if you:
- Have successfully executed across a wide range of acquisition channels at direct-to-consumer companies
- Are super analytical and can lead a marketing program in a data-driven, experiment-oriented way
- Are excited about navigating a hyper-growth, rapidly changing, and often ambiguous environment
- Have exceptional communication skills and can build buy-in across data- and non-data-oriented stakeholders
- Are excited by the end-to-end acquisition process - from strategy to implementation
- Committed to delivering exceptional quality work
- Low ego and outcome-oriented
- Deeply empathetic
- Competitive salary and equity in a Series B start-up
- Comprehensive health benefits (health, dental, medical)
- Rejuvenation policy spanning PTO, holidays, and personal days
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to help build a culture that values self-care and collaboration