As Growth Marketing Associate, you’ll report to Amuse’s Senior Growth Marketing Manager and be responsible for supporting our digital marketing planning, and execution, including customer acquisition and engagement across our responsive, world-class Ecommerce website while doing everything mobile first. You’ll help to execute an integrated and cohesive marketing program across a variety of channels including: partnerships, affiliate, influencer, Weedmaps, Leafly, various cannabis display networks and more. You will also help drive our referral program adoption and support a variety of co-marketing opportunities. Finally, you’ll support the creation and testing of new advertising campaigns and work closely with our design agency to manage the production of campaign assets.
Here's What You'll Do
- Support Amuse’s customer acquisition efforts and tactics including the resulting cost per new customer.
- Support the launch of our social community and influencer platforms on Facebook and Instagram.
- Create targeted customer acquisition and engagement campaigns across multiple channels and formats.
- Drive structured campaign testing designed to validate the potential of marketing strategies and plans.
- Build customer segments and initiate specific marketing plans against those customer segments.
- Research and evaluate potential partners and platforms needed to help achieve our goals.
- Report on campaign performance within weekly business review meetings.
- Concrete experience in customer acquisition and engagement for a prominent B2C company or brand.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; owner mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in startup environment.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up. assumptions and develop business cases. Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others.
- BA/BS ideally in a marketing, economics, engineering, computer science, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of work experience in B2C digital marketing.
- Native app marketing experience a plus.
Amuse is an e-commerce cannabis delivery business that is reinventing the way consumers order and consume cannabis. Our mission is to provide a convenient cannabis buying and delivery experience that people can trust. We’re a team of bright, driven, and experienced e-commerce operators from companies including Amazon, Bird, Nike, MedMen, Disney, Weedmaps, Target and more, and we are looking to bring trust, reliability and customer obsession to an industry that, for the most part, lacks all of the above. We’re well-funded and backed by some of the most influential businesses and individuals in cannabis. Sounds like fun? Come join our team